Four

I slept with a heavy heart, Luck didn't even call to check how I was doing, I guess I'm all alone 

 When Morning Came I was the first one to wake up. I neatly Folded the Blankets and Put Them On the Couch Inside the Grouchy Room ...It was Around 6 In The Morning, I Went to Have a Shower, I Needed One and I Knew That Disaster Was Waiting for Me When I Go Downstairs...After What Felt So two minutes, I went Out, Motioned and Wore the Same Clothes, Same Frekin Underwear, Can You Believe It… 

When I Came Out of the Shower Grouchy Was Standing Next to The Door 

"About Damn Time You Came Out" 

"mom" 

"mom" he pushed me off the way and went In.

I just rolled my eyes at him, said a little prayer in my heart. took my phone to call Lucas. 

"hey...hey. Sorry I'm on my way but can you send me the location?" 

Hearing his voice immediately bought a smile to my face "hello Lucas, I’m good too." 

 *laughing too* "I'm sorry Bell, how are you? sorry I didn't call yesterday, how are they treating you there?" 

"ooh Luu. You don't want to know ...this is a hell hole brush...the damn guy is rude, don’t get me started on the aunt -" 

Suddenly a voice boomed behind me "talking shit about my family won't get you nowhere" 

"Fuck" I cursed at my self, you won't believe who walked in on my, the Damn Aunt and her child… I'm literally dead. 

"our.... Hum. Luu… I'll call you back" 

I quickly sent him my location, as I was about to send send my phone got snatched from me. The fuck! 

"we are talking and you being disrespectful" this woman is going to make me flip really. 

"I'm not ...I was…" I got interrupted by who I think was Maria's daughter 

"Nya was, Nya was my left foot ...mom is talking to you and you being busy on the phone" 

"but you found" I couldn't even get a sentence out without being interrupted 

"I will slap the living shit out of you ...we what huh?" 

By now I was on the verge of tears 

"what the hell is going on here? Aunt, Mariam? what are all doing in my room this early morning?" I have never been happy to have him intervene. 

Quite...they freaking kept quite can you believe it ...Grace and victor came rushing in the room 

"what the hell is going on here?" Mr Viktor asked, looking between Maria, Mr grouchy and the devil’s daughter who I now know is Mariam. 

No one said anything, I didn't realize I was crying until Grace came to comfort me and wipe my tears 

"I asked you a question" both Mr Viktor and grouchy asked at the same time 

**fuck** I literally got scared, almost peed my pants. 

"what the hell are you all doing in my room?" you could see fire burning in his eyes. And I'm married to such a man? 

"and why is Bella crying" this time it Was Mrs. Grace asking 

I wiped my tears off

"uuuhmm.... Mrs. Grace. I'm fine, I’ll just go downstairs" 

I attempt to walk but grouchy held my hand "no you not, what are they doing in my room and why does Aunt have your phone on her?" 

Maria-"uuhmmm"