Wanda: The past

Wanda stands by the counter, her hand stirring a pot on the stove. As you stride towards her, gracefully sitting on one of the stools, laying your head in your palms and watching her work her magic.

"Wanda..." You mutter, watching her face lighten as she looks up and catches you staring.

A grin covers her face, "Hmm?" She asks, her head tilting slightly.

"No one dislikes you, Wanda." You state, watching as she loosens her grip on the wooden spoon and places it gently on the worktop, allowing bubbles to form in the pot. She glances at you, her eyebrow raising in question, "...Thanks." She awkwardly states, giggling softly.

"Oh, you're welcome. Some peoples brains work differently, they see you as a threat and can't help but be afraid of you." You answer, your hands travelling over the counter and latching onto her hand which she gracefully accepts, her cheeks blushing a rosy red.

"Are you?" She questions, her eyes meeting yours for a split second.

You raise your eyebrow, "Me? Afraid of you?" You ask.

She shakes her head gently, freeing your hand and backing up. She crosses her arms over her chest, taking a heavy sigh.

"I used to think of myself one way. But, after this. I am something else. And still me, I think. But... that's not what everyone else sees." She states, her head resting as her gaze focuses on the floor.

"Wanda... you will always be you. No matter what mistakes you make, you are always you." You state, tilting your head and resting it in your hands.

She perks up at this, her beautiful eyes darting to yours as you rise from the stool and stride around the counter to her. She glances at you coming towards her, loosening her hands from her chest and clutching yours. You tighten your grip on her hands, tracing your thumbs gently over the back of her hand as you move your gaze up towards her eyes. She lets out a little sigh.

She shakes her head, her eyes becoming cloudy her eyes fluttering frantically. You take your hands to her face, as she rests her chin in your hands.

"No... Lagos, because of that everyone now fears me. They see me as a villain, I-I'm a murderer. My-my powers, I lost control..." She states, her voice beginning to break, as she holds back tears.

"Hey-hey look at me... Wanda." You exclaim, tears filling your eyes as you watch her delicate eyes overflow as slivers of tears drip silently from hers.

"You are not a monster." You state, holding her face in yours, nodding frantically trying to reassure her and let her know how much she means to you. You use your thumb to gently wash away the tears she sheds. She watches as tears fill your eyes, raising her palm to your face as she caresses your face.

"Admit it y/n, I am and nothing can change that." She exclaims, as she lets out a slight sob.

"No....No no Wanda! You are not a monster and you never will be. Listen Wanda, you bring so much light to my life and I don't think I would even be here without you. You bring me so much joy, and you mean so so much to me. I don't judge people on their past mistakes, including you." You state, as a glimmer of hope flutters in her eyes.

A smile covers her rosy face, tears streaming delicately from her beautiful eyes as she gazes at you. She traces her hand around your neck, latching onto your hair and pulling you towards her. Her soft lips touch yours, a tingling sensation running through your whole body. Sparks of electricity running through your veins. You pull away from her grasp softly, her eyes exploring yours.

"Wanda... I love you." You state, your smile almost reaching your eyes as you feel your face flush a rosy red. 

Her eyes glimmer, her face flushing red. Her hands shake slightly as she traces her hand over your face.

"I love you too." She mutters, a smile covering her face as you kiss her passionately, hoping to ease all of her pain and suffering.