Thor: Alleyway

You sit in the cafe with Thor, gazing into his lovely eyes as he messily eats the large portion of food sprawled out in front of him. He uses a napkin and roughly attacks his beard with it, sloppily licking his lips. He grasps at a milkshake he ordered and practically launches it down his throat.

"This drink, I like it!" He exclaims, his face lighting up with joy as he smashes it recklessly down onto the table. A couple of people frantically looking around, shaking their heads and murmuring to one another about the man. You meet their gaze and give them an intimidating glare, which they receive and immediately turn back to what they were doing. 

You meet his loving gaze, as a soft grin covers his face. He immediately rises from his chair, clutching your hand as he places cash onto the table before launching out of the cafe, you in hand. He walks swiftly, basically dragging you along with him as you almost start running trying to keep up. He abruptly stops in a dark, gloomy alleyway.  Ruffling his hands messily through his beard before placing them gently onto your waist.

You find your hands around his face, strolling mindlessly down his muscly, strong arms.

"I have been thinking y/n..." He begins, a look of concern flashing on his face as you place your hand gently onto his face.

"What's up?" You question, as he clears his throat, letting out a few grunts.

"I must go back to Asgard, they are in danger and my people need me." He states, as your head drops down, which he catches, holding your fragile face.

"If Hela is there, you may die Thor..." You state, your eyes quickly filling with tears.

"I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos and Hela are just the latest in a long line of bastards, and they will be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so." He proudly states, a grin covering his face as he watches you.

You trace your hands through his stubbly beard.

"Just come back please... for me. Do whatever needs to be done, but come back. Please." You state, frantically fighting back tears. As you try to reassure him and give him the courage he truly needs to succeed. He smiles, softly chuckling.

"Well, it's a good thing I am mighty." He confidently states, his head tilting upwards in glee. Before meeting your gaze again. He finds his hands around your legs, thrusting you up against the rough, concrete wall as you let out a sigh from the impact. His gaze searches your face, a cheeky grin covering your face. He holds you against the wall, you wrap your fragile legs around his tough, muscular body. As he holds you steadily.

He pushes his glorious lips onto yours, breaking the distance. His warm mouth meeting yours. You pull his head closer, clutching onto his long plaited hair. He grunts, a soft groan escaping his lips. His lips wander from your mouth to your neck, your body becoming weak and vulnerable. He places rough kisses on your neck, your body beginning to shake uncontrollably as he holds your body close to his. Occasionally pushing you higher up against the wall, your legs tightening around him.

You moan softly, as he wraps his arms around your waist your legs carelessly falling back to the ground. He frantically pulls away, meeting your gaze again before launching his lips back at you,  roughly smothering you in kisses. He pants heavily, as you breathe deeply, your lips connecting. His tongue slivering through, his messy beard tangling through your hands as you wrap your arms around his head. Locking your palms around his neck, his strong arms tracing down your backside as you wiggle gently. He places his manly hands on your bum, clutching at it as you let out a soft giggle his panting increasing more. 
Before he pulls away again, a sadness covering his face. He plants another passionate kiss onto your lips, as you compose yourself again. He stumbles backwards, shaking like a wet dog.

He looks deeply into your eyes, a sadness engulfing his. He thrusts his hammer around his wrist. A breeze covering the alleyway. He explores your body with his eyes, concern and worry filling his as a single tear drips from his precious eyes. He meets your gaze, locking eyes with yours.

"Goodbye little one, I will miss you." He states, as he thrusts the hammer upwards. The muscular man disappearing in seconds as a rainbow of colours cover the place he once stood. 

Vanishing within seconds, those past minutes feeling like a blur.