Loki: Kneel

You hear a rumbling sound echoing from Lokis chamber, after hearing it for several minutes you become irritated and violently slam on the door. Which instantly opens, a chaotic looking Loki slouched on the doorway his eyes intensely exploring your body. His head tilts curiously at you.

"What the hell are you doing Loki, why are you making so much of a racket?" You exclaim, anger flushing your veins as the mans eyes gaze over your body. You inch closer to him. As he fixes his position, crossing his arms over his chest looking modest.

"Some preparation." He utters, an evil grin painting his chiseled face.

You raise your eyebrow at him in concern, as he chuckles.

"Alright alright... Come on in." He states, his hand waving towards the room beckoning you inside.

You cautiously enter, as he slams the door shut behind you leaving you stranded in the middle of the room. Your breathing increasing, worry surging through your veins as the mischevious man stands in front of you glaring at you.

"Care to elaborate?" You mumble, which comes out more of a slur because of your nervousness. Lokis grin fades as he steps towards you, his hand releasing from his pocket a small weapon entering his palms.

His arm raises to your chin, a silver knife resting delicately on your chin. His head tilting curiously as he slathers it over your face, worry filling your eyes. A laugh emerges from his mouth. He faces away from you, placing the weapon back into his pocket and facing his back at you.

"Kneel." He commanded, anger in his voice.

You scoff, disgusted at the tone he uses with you.

"Excuse me?" You utter, rage flushing your veins.

He spins around giving you a menacing glare.

"I said... Kneel." He commands, frustration becoming more evident in his voice. As his eyes begin to bulge.

"N-Never." You mutter, shaking uncontrollably as you clutch your hands onto the rims of your dress begging yourself to show no sign of distress.

He thrusts you against the wall, his eyes exploring your face. You let out a slight whimper because of the impact, glaring into his evil eyes. A cheeky grin covers his face.

"You will always kneel." He utters, inching closer to you.
His breaths slip onto your face, as you almost forget how to breathe. He latches his arm onto your arm that holds your dress, slowly tracing down onto your waist. You wiggle slightly at the touch of him. He smiles at this, moving his face closer to yours. Your noses practically touching, his eyes fixated on yours as you frantically blink.

"Now, Kneel." He commands.
You collapse to the floor, your knees making a crumbling sound as they hit the rough floor. Your body carelessly slouched. He looks down at you amused, and traces his fingers through your hair and pats your head thoroughly.

"Satisfied?" You ask, tilting your head up at him.
He crouches down to meet your gaze, his cape meeting the floor. His head tilting at you, he lifts his fingers to your face tracing over your cheeks. Your cheeks flushing a rosy red, you almost lose full control of your body at his touch. You feel ready to do anything he says. An evil grimace paints his face.

"Satisfaction isn't in my nature." He proudly states.
You tilt your head in confusion, as he grasps the familiar weapon from his pocket and thrusts it onto your neck. The metal delicately touching your skin. His eyes following the tracks of the weapon as he traces it over your vulnerable body. A smile covers your face as he looks at you confused.

"Why are you smiling?" He questions.

"I have been waiting for this Loki, is it not evident the connection I feel towards you?" You state, he backs away slightly, dazzled.

"Is it so?" He exclaims, you nod at him softly as he fixes his posture. He finds his bare hands around your neck as he thrusts you roughly to the wall, you let out a groan.
A smile paints his mischevious face.

Breathlessly, he inches towards your face, his hand clasped around your neck. He hesitates slightly before launching his lips at yours. Thrusting his body at you, you latch onto his neck. Your legs wrapping around his waist. His spare hand finds itself around your bum, as he squeezes it tightly, you let out a little whimper, he lets out a soft chuckle. He thrusts you again to the wall, smothering you in kisses.

He pulls away from your lips gazing into your eyes, an evilness spreading over his face. As his lips attack your neck, you wiggle around latching onto his hair almost pulling it from his head. He lets out groans and holds your body against his. Roughly attacking your lips, as you hold onto him.
He seperates from you, his breaths meeting your face.
You smirk.

"You really are something special." You state, tracing your hand over his face.

He latches around your hair, pulling it slightly as your grin increases. He teases you, holding his lips over yours as if he is about to kiss you but pulling away at the last second. He traces his lips over your face, hot breaths melting your face. He hovers back, glaring into your eyes.

"There are no men like me." He confidently states, holding his head up high, as you launch your lips at his. That cheeky grin covering his face once more, as you both make out roughly.