Romanoff: It was real to me too

You storm through the field, clutching onto your gun that is stored on your belt. Never letting go of it incase of danger. Explosions echo all around you, yet you pay no attention as you keep on walking towards the red haired woman. Natasha. The nauseating smell of fire, smoke, decaying bodies fills the air.

Tony furiously swearing on your comms, yet you still pay no attention. Lifting your hand to your ear to disengage your ear piece.

Natasha throws her baton towards a peculiar looking human, well maybe an alien. It doesn't move or look like a human would. Anger fuels her body as she slashes and fights anything in sight.

You barge one of the many human things off of her, throwing its body carelessly to the muddy grass.

"What the hell are you doing?" She splutters, her rosy hair sticking to her sweaty forehead.

"Saving your life, obviously? That thing was about to put a spear through your heart. You should thank me next time." You violently retort.

She stretches her back, pushing a rotten body off of her as she meets your gaze. Her suit fits tightly to her pretty body, showcasing her angelic curves.

"Thankyou." She says, with an angry smile. Her forest eyes meet yours for a split second as she swivells around to tackle another alien of some sort.

You snatch her hand in yours, aiming your gun at the aliens head and shooting it directly in the temple. Blood splatters everywhere, a strange blue blood, that covers you and Natasha. She groans and slaps your hand off of hers, messily wiping the blue liquid from her eyes.

"I wasn't done with you yet." You state.

"Y/N, can't you tell I'm quite busy right now?" She says delicately, trying not to cause a fight.

"No time like the present." You mutter, which you instantly regret as she shoots you a menacing glare.

"Not like we are being threatened by some evil aliens or anything." She states.

An alien grasps at your ankles as Natasha slams her foot into its head a couple times, its brains and blood oozing everywhere.

"Nice one." You sweetly say.

"Now, what's bothering you?" She asks, her right eyebrow raising slightly as she gazes at you. You fiddle with your thumbs trying to think about how to word this correctly.

"Take your time." She sarcastically states.

"Look, before at the base, you said something and I don't know whether you meant it or not, since you are a very experienced liar but, I want to know if you mean it or not." You awkwardly stutter, a soft smile paints your face as your cheeks flush a rosy colour.

"And you can't wait until we defeat these things?" She states, furrowing her brows.

"Well, its been agitating me and I can't properly fight with it on my mind. So, if you want my help you best talk to me." You state, smiling cheekily.

"Fine." She huffs.

She gently takes your hand in hers, briefly looking past your head to check for any wandering creatures. She smiles at you.

"What is it that made you concerned?" She softly asks.

"You said that everything- it was all fake. All of it. The Avengers, your past, your family. Fake. D-Does that... Does that include us?" You stammer, as tears grip at your eyes.
Natasha gazes at you in sorrow, clearly lost for words.

"I-I... y/n..." She whispers.

"Romanoff, got a bit of a situation over here." Tony shouts down the ear piece, rudely interrupting you and Natashas moment.
She shuffles on the spot, debating what to do next.

Lifting her hand to her ear piece, "One second, Stark." She says.

"No seconds Romanoff, Capsicle is being swarmed by the beasts." He laughs.

"Coming." She states.

Before jumping to help Steve, you latch onto her.

"Wait. Please." You murmur, tears begin trickling down your flushed face. Your eyes becoming cloudy. Natasha shifts towards you, shaking all over as she itches to spring into action.

"I need to know, I- erm... It was real to me Nat, it- it still is. I- I love you Natasha, but if you don't love me and you want to end things I guess that could be fine I mean I would hate to see you everyday and still have all this love for you but-" Becoming breathless and running out of words, Natasha doesn't let you finish your sentence as she swoops you into a passionate kiss.

Her hands finding themselves around your back, holding you still. Her warm palms staying there. One hand stroking your hair that messily clutches onto your head, dangling lazily down your back.
Shocked, you pull into her, allowing her to kiss you. Swerving your tongue in and out of her mouth, feeling the softness of her plump, lovely lips. Your whole body beams and radiates with love. You latch your hands around her, never ever wanting to let go.

Until Steve so rudely interrupts. Men, always interrupting at the most inappropriate time.

"Natasha, I can't hold them of any longer." He splutters down the ear piece, grunting and groaning angrily.

You pull away from her, both of you smiling.

She goes to spin away from you but hesitates.

She twirls your hand, pulling back into you as she whispers into your ear. Tears glazing her emerald eyes.

"It was real to me too."

Before springing back into action.