Romanoff: Forever

All around you people shout and scream, families bawling their eyes out, children yelling, you and the avengers battling through the crowds. Storming through families who latch onto their loved ones, other people dashing away, some just watching, frozen.

Metal robots spring towards you, chasing after each of you and the avengers. Targetting you all, darting towards you in a hurry. Quickly, you swerve in the other direction. Natasha swerving the bike to the right, as you hold tightly around her waist.

"Hold on." She yells.

You tighten your grasp around her, glancing behind you noticing the sudden rush of robots swarming you.

"Nat. There's too many." You anxiously shout, she flips her head around, red locks blurring your vision. A flash of nervousness shadows her eyes as she swerves her head back around and increases the speed of the motorbike. You both hold on for dear life.

A robot clutches your ankles, as you almost lose your grasp around Natashas waist. You grunt, trying to shove it off but it doesn't budge. Anxiously, you tug onto your belt and grab your baton. Aiming it right at the chest of the robot. Its head flipping up at you, as you launch it into its chest. The robot shakes frantically, its whole body freezing up as you shove its hand from your ankle.

"Everything okay back there?" Nat shouts again, as she swivells around on the motorbike to avoid a rather large oak tree.

"All good now, just keep your eyes forward." You bellow.

The robots don't lose sight of you both, so you decide to take your gun and shoot as many of them down as you can. As Natasha swerves in and out of trees.

Tony shouts down the earpiece, as him and Steve argue with one another.

Thor flies everywhere taking down as many of the robots as he can with his trusty hammer.

Bruce is in his green form, tackling all of the robots, chasing them down and smothering them in his big ferocious fists. Making sure they can no longer move a muscle.

The bike jumps forward as Nat shouts angrily. You latch onto her waist, as her arms wrap around yours. For a second your eyes meet hers, your bodies flying forwards away from the bike. Eventually, your bodies meet the ground. Rolling down the stony bank, you lose Nat.

Your hand releasing from hers as a knife plunges into your chest. You scream, as the knife sinks deeper. An evil robot hovering over you. Shaking, you strain your arm over to get your knife and throw it towards the robot. Clearly having not seen the knife, the robot falls dramatically down next to you.

In the distance Natasha shouts of you.

"Y/N!" She yells.
Grunting and groaning as she takes down a couple of robots that swarm her.

You can barely move, your body feels stiff. Your muscles tense, as you clutch onto your waist. Tears slip from your eyes. You lift your hand to your ear piece.

"N-Nat." Is all you can say, as your throat tenses up.

Blood oozes from your wound, the area around the metal knife slowly becoming a deep red colour. Vomit edges at your throat, daring to lurch up. Your eyes become foggy, as you let your body fall down to the muddy ground. Your arms splaying out, coughing restlessly.

A blur of red approaches you.

"No, no, no, no." Natasha whispers. Rapidly shaking you as she continously mutters, "No, no, no, please, please, no."
A sob escapes her as her knees collapse, she falls to the ground next to you. Wrapping her arms around your head, wiping the tears from your face. She brings her emerald eyes near to yours, placing a soft kiss on your cheek as she whispers "please, please, don't leave me too."

She frantically rises, storming around as she shouts down her ear piece at the other avengers. Demanding help.

"Kind of in a situation here Romanoff." Stark shouts down the ear piece.

"Stark, please, she's severely wounded. I can't lose her to." She sobs.

You try to rise, but plummet back down your body completely weak.

She rushes over to you, and holds you in her arms. Her head shaking side to side, as her tears seep through your clothes.

"Hey, you need to stay with me, please." She stutters in between sobs.

"I used to think I had nothing you know, but that- that was until I met you-" She states, as you weakly lift your hand to wipe a stray tear from her cheek. She lightly smirks, glancing into your eyes.

"N-Nata-sha." You stutter.

"I-I love... you." You whisper, as you begin to cough again. She tries to hold your body up, as sobs echo from her again.

"I love you too." She whispers. Sobbing endlessly.

"B-But- you have to let me go." You try to whisper, she looks at you in astonishment.

"No! No, I'm not leaving you. No, not ever. Please, I- I can't y/n-" She whispers, shaking her head as she tries to think this over.

"They- they need you. It's okay." You whisper, your arms drops from her face.

She sobs even louder, tears spill from her eyes like a waterfall. Everlasting.

"You're not leaving me, you got me? Okay? You- You can't leave me!" She cries, holding onto your body lovingly.

"I- I have loved you before... I love you now- and- and I wi-ll... love you for- ever." You stammer, your whole body seizes up.

"Please." Natasha whispers, her voice becomes faint. As everything fades around you.