Maximoff: Uneasy

Gleefully, you stride down the stairs. Your elegant blue dress flowing behind you with each step. Your wavy auburn hair draping down your shoulders.

A figure looms at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for you. Vibrant red hair glistens in the crisp sunlight that sizzles throughout the room.

"Darling." She speaks softly, her cheeks flushing red as her eyes dart over your body. Edging towards the bottom of the stairs you look over her. She wears a beautiful red dress that fits her body perfectly, also matching her soft silky hair that is held back by a rather unsual looking headband. Red lipstick smears her cheeky lips as a smile radiates on her face. Red gloves wrap around her arms, as she fiddles with them awkwardly.

"Wanda, you look stunning. I may say though, it is a rather unsual outfit. Where was the inspiration for this one?" You question, your eyebrow raising slightly. You clasp your hands around hers.

"Fits us doesn't it, as we are an unsual couple." She joyfully states. A smile creeps onto her face as she buzzes with joy, clearly very excited about this evenings date.

"I guess so." You mutter, as you lead your arms around her waist tightening your grip on her. She brings you into a hug as you softly whisper into her ear, "but I must confess you do look much better without it on."

She giggles as she releases herself from you, giving you a slight slap on the shoulder. She swings herself around and heads towards the door. You chuckle watching her try to resist the urge to say something sarcastic back to you. She clasps her hand around the door, beckoning towards you. A little glimmer in her eye as she catches her eyes on you.

"Can we not just go back to bed?" You whimper, stumbling towards the door.

All of a sudden, Wanda launches towards you. Red bubbles of light making her float towards you. She collapses onto you, you lose track of your feet as you hurdle backwards. Crashing onto the sofa. You both collapse onto eachother in a mess. Wanda finds herself on top of you, a cheeky smirk smothering her face.

"You were saying?" She mumbles, you look at her in shock. She eyes you confidently, her legs intertwining with yours. Your hands find themselves around her waist once again, pulling her toward you. She lets out a quick breath, almost losing her confidence.

"Falling for me much, Maximoff?" You grin.

"Get over yourself." She mutters as she pushes herself up from the couch. Softening her dress down again and leaving a hand out for you.

"Why thank you darling." You state, grasping at her hand as you get back on your feet.

She laces her finger up your arm as she strokes your face delicately. Her eyes meet yours as you inch closer to her. She holds you gently, swaying slightly. Her breaths become short as you close the distance. Kissing her softly, the whole world vanishing at once. It's just you and Wanda. Standing in your remote home far from the chaos of the world. Before things get heated again you release from her, a look of annoyance fills Wandas face for a split second. She clearly wanted that kiss to last much longer than it did.

"Let's keep ourselves together tonight okay, no funny business, no magic outside of the house, or else!" You proudly state. Lifting your chin to the air as you exhale. Wanda huffs.

"Or else what?" She whispers, taking your hand and leading you towards the door. She wraps her hand around the door, and begins to open it.

You stop and gaze at her, she looks at you in confusion.

"You don't want to know, I promise you." You mutter before launching out of the door. Wanda laughs as she edges out of the house. You both head down the little pavement connecting your house to the rest of the street.