Wanda: Kitchen

You rise from bed late at night, your head throbbing. You stumble downstairs towards the kitchen, throwing a tablet down your throat and drinking an icy cold glass of water. You stand at the counter, trying to control your breathing, taking a deep breath and then shorter ones. You rub your hands over your eyes, resting them gently on the counter in front of you. Your head drooping downwards.

You hear a soft shuffling behind you, anxious and afraid you look for any sort of easy, accessible weapon. The rolling pin. Of course, the only thing you can find in an emergency is a god damn rolling pin.

You can make anything work though, you latch onto it silently, and thrust yourself against the wall shuffling towards where the sound emerged from. Your breathing becoming slow, as you edge towards the corner of the kitchen. The rolling pin shaking in your hands.

A shadow looms ominously, as you launch towards it and tackle the mysterious person to the floor. About to slam the rolling pin at the person, a glimmer of light seeps through the window as you notice those familiar eyes. Wanda.

Her scarlett hair drizzles over your palms, as she breathes roughly, trying to catch her breath. You groan softly, shaking your head.

"Oh my god. What are you doing?" She states, her eyebrow raised at you. You loosen your grip on her arms and rest the rolling pin on the tile floor, trying not to make any more sound. Her face lights up, a precious smile covering her angelic face as she chuckles softly.

You shake your head, and mumble "You shouldn't sneak up on an assasin Wanda." Your cheeks blush slightly.

You gently help her back to her feet, assuring she is steady as you feel a rush of guilt for attacking her brutally to the floor. She chuckles, taking heavy breaths as her eyes rest on yours.

"What do you think your doing Maximoff?" You question, as you notice that cheeky grin painting her face, her cheeks becoming rosy.

"I looked inside your head..." She whispers, as her fingers trace delicately down your neck as a shiver runs down your spine.

"I have told you about that." You exclaim, trying to be angry with her, but it never lasts long as you glance at her beautiful, cheeky face.

Your breaths become increasingly shallow as you trace your palms softly over her waist, pulling her towards you. Her angelic body centimetres from yours.

"What does my mind say then... care to repeat?" You mumble, shuffling closer to her, your faces almost touching.
She breathes heavily, as you feel her warm breaths on your skin.

"I think I'd rather show you..." She states, as she places her soft, gentle lips onto yours, connecting you both. She stumbles backwards, gently hitting the glass wall. Her hands begin exploring your body. You allow your hand to stroll from her neck to her waist, tracing patterns softly on her back. She exhales a soft sigh, her hands latching onto your back pulling you closer in. Never wanting to let go.

You pull away from her grasp, taking in the beauty of her. Her glorious features, her petite nose, her luxurious lips and her scarlett, glamorous locks.

She gazes into your eyes, as you lock eyes with her. Looking into them, admiring the pure beauty of her.
You shake your head softly, as her eyebrows raise in concern.

"What's up?" She mumbles, her hands softly caressing your face.

"You. I am going to miss you when you leave to become an Avenger, I will have no one to protect me anymore." You giggle, as you notice her face drop.

She holds your face delicately in her palms, as she looks into your eyes.

"I will protect you, whatever it takes. It is my job." She exclaims, a smile covering her face.

You blush at her comment, hiding your face from hers.
"Thanks for having my back." You state, as you place soft, gentle kisses on her neck as she begins frantically shaking, her body becoming restless.

She clutches your hands, tightening her grip on you as she softly whispers "Whatever it takes to protect my beautiful girlfriend."

You blush uncontrollably, and whisper into her ear "I love you." and let your lips cover her neck and chest as her legs rise up latching around your waist. As you hold her against the wall, holding her against you.

-------------

Please let me know what characters and other scenarios you would like to see next and your opinion on these past chapters! I hope they aren't too forward haha, also I want to apologise if it takes me a while to upload some. I try to use some of the characters quotes in these to make it more personal for them and it takes me a while to fit them into different scenarios.
I hope you enjoy! :)