Steve: Movie

You are in your room at the avengers compound minding your own business until you hear a faint laughter down the hallway. Curious, you flee from your room and head to where the laughter come from. You come across an open door, Steves bedroom inside he lays on his bed chuckling to himself with Star Wars playing. Typical.

You knock gently on the door, as he frantically looks your way.

"What you doing there Cap?" You mutter, a cheeky grin plastering your face, as he pauses the film and looks your way. He beckons you inside, tapping the area next to him as you gently place yourself on the bed.

"Queens, he told me to watch Star Wars." He states, as he lifts head confidently in your direction. A proud smirk covering his face.

You giggle to yourself, watching the 90 year old capsicle fantasizing over the Star Wars movies.

"Press play then." You state, nodding your head towards the remote control. He grasps for the control, giving you a little smile before pressing play.

You watch his eyes light up as he gazes at the television, loving every second of it. He lifts his arm, resting it around you as you nuzzle into his chest.

"No railings, haven't they learnt already!" He mutters, shaking his head.

"Cap." You mumble.

His face fills with concern, his eyes meeting yours.

"Everything okay?" He asks, his eyebrows raising slightly in worry.

"Yes, it's perfect." You exclaim, grinning. He softly smirks, as he latches onto your palm holding it tightly.

You lay with him as the rest of the movie pans out. Occasionally he violently shakes his head at the television, sometimes clutching his head in his palms in disappointment.

"These star wars kids really need to learn a thing or two, if they are shooting at you they are bad!" He exclaims, anger fuelling through his veins as you chuckle in amusement.

The movie drifts to an end, the night fading into darkness.

He rests his head gently on the pillow, his gaze meeting yours.

"What do you find so special about me y/n?" He questions.

You stare at him in confusion.

"You really are clueless aren't you." You state, watching his face fill with confusion at your words.

He shifts himself so he lays towards you, his fingers tracing delicate patterns on the back of your hand. He looks softly into your eyes, as he inches closer to you.

"y/n." He whispers.

"Yes Steve?" You question, as you place your palm on his shoulder, gently tracing patterns like he does on your hand.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks, as he blushes slightly.

You meet his gaze, your cheeks flushing a warm red and you softly nod.

He wraps his arm around your waist, his muscular body closing in on you as his lips meet yours. Shivers run down your spine, as you comb your hands through his blonde hair. He holds you tightly never letting go. Your heart beats frantically, as the super soldier shares this romantic moment with you. You feel happy.

He gently pulls away, his ocean eyes meeting yours as he smirks slightly. His breathing increasing. You let out a little laugh.

"Was I your first kiss since 1945?" You ask, a cheeky grin covering your face. As he loosens his hand from your waist and flops it on the bed, shaking his head roughly. He tuts, and lets out a chuckle.

"Actually, it was not my first kiss since 1945. I am 95, I am not dead." He states, his eyes meeting yours as he blushes.

Please let me know which characters/ scenarios you would like to see next, and your opinions on these last few chapters :)!