Romanoff: Bruises

Bruised and damaged, you flee towards a safety point. Huddling your body inwards away from any harm. Breathing heavily you wrap any sort of bandage or anything you can find around your wounds. Surrounding your knee is a large gaping wound, seeping with blood. Shit. You swiftly patch up the area the best you can, trying not to flinch or burst into tears through the pain.

Behind you chaos emerges. Screams and shouts echo everywhere, people charging towards one another. All swarming together into a chaotic match of who can fight one another better.
Darkness looms over the small little town. Stars twinkle up above, glaring down on the mayhem occuring.

"Y/N, get your ass up!" A man bellows towards you, rushing past you with sweat dripping from his face. He glares at you angrily as a horrifying scream evokes from him. Launching towards the enemy.
People hurdle past you almost tripling over you.

Swiftly, you pack up your things tossing them into your backpack and try to steady yourself as you get up. Careful not to topple over again.
Balanced and at ease you glance down at your wounds, your left leg looks distorted and peculiar your right one doesn't look much better, but it will do for this fight.

You sigh as you gaze towards the mess. Readying yourself to fight. Adjusting your bag cautiously as you spring into action. Flinging forward like a feline. People barge and push past you as they choose their opponents.

You fixate your eyes on a certain individual. A girl not much older than you, electrifying everyone with a single baton. Pirouetting around like a ballerina. You admire her for a couple seconds before racing towards her. Her rosy locks swing furiously as she swivells around on the spot taking out everyone who dares to fight her. Curious you land next to her, her emerald eyes gaze over you as a cunning smile appears on her face. She clearly believes she can take you down that easily.

"You're just putting yourself up for failure with those injuries." She sarcastically states. A hint of enthusiasm riddled in her voice as she speaks. Your cheeks flush a rosy red at her words, as you take your weapon from your backpack.

"Don't underestimate me." You huff. She looks at you sternly, trying to hide the concern that fills within her.

You pounce at her, your injured leg sizzling as you jump. You battle the pain and tackle her to the ground. Dirt and grass covers you both as she wriggles furiously underneath you. Her fist slams into your stomach, as you let out a barky cough. You raise your fist and thrust it into her rather beautifully shaped cheeks. Her head swivells to the side quickly, as she spits out blood.

"Bitch." She mutters under her breath, her legs wrap swiftly around your neck as in a matter of seconds she flips you over. Breathless you try to catch yourself but before you can she knocks you back down with the hit of a leg. Now this is a competition. She towers over you, her foresty eyes darting over your body.
Does she feel sympathy towards you? Surely not, she just kicked your ass. You stare back at her, and throw your injured leg upwards as it slams into her side. Her body flinches as your leg hits her, you let out a deafening scream as your leg collapses to the ground. An unbearable shooting pain riddles through your whole body. Your eyes flutter furiously as you battle unconsciousness. The redhead looks down at you worried, as others begin to swarm around you.

"She is the enemy Romanoff." Someone states angrily.

"Clint gave me a chance, come on. She is in critical condition." The familiar redhead softly speaks. The echos of the chaos around you begins to fade. Voices start to become more of a whisper, more of background noise. Your vision starts to become blurry.
You feel your body lift upwards. Peculiar. You ponder whether you could be going to heaven, as your body rises upwards. Surely it isn't that simple is it?