Natasha Romanoff: Mission (NY)

You and Nat are on a mission in New York, you both walk down the streets of New York. You wear a dull grey baseball cap, a grey hoodie that sags loosely over your fragile body and a pair of black leggings. You keep your eyes on the ground, not daring to look up even for a second. The enemy could be anywhere, so you stay close to Nat, your arms frequently brushing together. You both walk steadily, trying not to drag attention to either of you. Nat wears a hoodie like you, which for her fits tightly on her body. Her eyes dart up and down occasionally, as she whispers into your ear. 

Until, she abruptly stops and clutches your hand swivelling you round. You stand in front of her, her emerald eyes meeting yours as she shakes slightly and quickly mutters "Kiss me."

You raise your eyebrows in question, tilting your head slightly.

"Thought you wanted to keep us private?" You tease her, as that intimidating glare covers her face and you flush with embarrassment. She clearly isn't joking around. She shakes her head softly, darting her eyes around frantically.

"Public displays of affection make people uncomfortable." She murmurs, as she tightens her grip on your hands. Without hesitation she swoops you into a passionate kiss. Making you feel unaware of your surroundings, you forget where you are. Her tongue gently slips into your mouth, as you feel so connected to her. She brushes her hands lightly through your hair, tracing her fingers delicately down your neck. As you grip onto her hands tighter, never wanting this moment to end. It feels like it is just you and her, together.

She pulls away quickly giving you that evil wink as she frees her hand from your grasp and almost skips away. Springing away with joy. Bewildered and confused, you swiftly catch up to her grasping her fragile hand in yours.

"Who were you trying to distract?" You ask, your eyes exploring everybody around you, searching their faces. She suddenly stops in her tracks, her hands finding your waist as she pulls you towards her. You gaze into her longing eyes. An evil grin smothering her face.

"You." She states, as a confused look paints your face. She giggles softly, holding you gently.

"You are easily distracted, got to work on it." She mumbles, giggling once again as she latches onto your hand striding away, as you stumble trying to catch up to her. Your face lighting up with joy.

You awkwardly stumble past people, accidentally barging into some people as you quickly apologise. Clutching onto Natasha's hand tightly as she flicks her head back giving you a cheeky smile.

She stops before a black car, opening the door for you which you gratefully accept as she jumps into the drivers side. She fumbles around with wires, you sitting there awkwardly not knowing exactly what to do. She immediately gets the car running, as she speeds through New York. Carelessly driving as if there are no pedestrians. She swerves around corners obviously with no seat belt on, before suddenly stopping in front of a large building.

You meet her gaze.

"What can I do to help?" You question, as she shakes her head and holds your hand gently.

She looks into your eyes, those emerald green eyes sparkling in the soft sun.

"You want to help? Keep the car running." She states, before swiftly jumping out of the car and heading towards the building, you awkwardly give her a slight wave as she giggles to herself. You launch into the drivers side, patiently waiting for her to arrive back.

--------

Please let me know what characters + scenarios you would like to see next! And tell me your opinions on these last few chapters!!