1

I was getting my nails done at the new salon, I hiss at her picking at my cuticles. "Sorry sorry." She said nicely, I just gave her a weak smile. My nails were finally done, I pay and walk out and see the familiar black SUV. I open the door and hop inside to see Ethan in a black tux taking a business call, I lay on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and kiss the top of my head.

Let me catch you up on what you missed, ever since the attack I haven't seen Levi, Karl or Caleb since the incident. I still get nightmares every now and then about it, Jacob has taken over the mafia and now Ethan and Connor are his right hand men. I didn't like the idea of Ethan getting involved, I hated it. Jacob is now a father, he married Mary and they have a wonderful son. Maximo. It's been 10 months since I've heard his voice and 10 months since I've been happy.

I have been training hard everyday, I'm the strongest women in the whole mafia. Another reason why we're number one, I occasionally train girls but I have no interest in it. I still believe he's alive, I know he is. He wouldn't leave me without saying good-bye, Jacob has been really protective of me since everyone is after me. The strongest women, I hear Ethan say good-bye to the person on the phone.

"Hey, how was your nail appointment?" He ask placing his phone in his pocket, I let out a sigh and stare at me fingernails, Ethan starts to rub his fingers against the gel.

"They're nice, basic but nice."

"I like them."

"We should paint our nails together, I know Jay-Jay won't mind."

"He won't but I just don't want to." I nod as the driver pulls up into the drive way, the car comes to a stop, we get out and walk inside. I see Connor and Mary who is holding little Maximo, I give them a small smile. I kiss Maximo his little head and Mary just smiles at me, Connor places a kiss on my temple.

"Jacob asked for you." He says calmly, I nod and head upstairs. I never get called to his office unless it was a job, I hated that I'm apart of the mafia but then I picture him, smiling down at me telling me I'm the best and amazing. I let out a sigh as I knock on his door, I hear a small 'come in', I open the door to see Jacob sitting at his desk.

"I have a job for you..." I roll my eyes and plop on the little sofa 

"Figures." I snap

"They're a new group, already in the top 10. They have killed every mafia group, 'join or die'. A lot have joined, they are now a big group nd they want the number one spot."

"We're number one."

"Yes we are. They want to become our ally then enemy, luckily for us there is a ball coming up soon. We will attend and they will be there too, you will befriend the leaders son, he is 21." I nod "Good, you have several dresses to choose from, the dance is tonight." I nod again, I head to my room and pick out a normal dress, 

" I nod again, I head to my room and pick out a normal dress, 

I hear a knock at my door, in comes Connor. "Looking stunning as usual." He smirk admiring me, me and Connor may or may not have has a few.... make out sesh and fuck a few times, this man will do anything I say because he's a simp, he knows I only use his for pleasure but he's happy it's him and no on else. 

"Looking handsome per usual." I smile at him, I link arms with him as we leave my room heading downstairs. I see Ethan and Carly, she is apart of the mafia, she's new and is obsessed with me and looks up to me like crazy.

"Hey Melia! You look amazing!!" Carly says clapping, I give her a small smile, we head into a black limo. We drive and Ethan and Carly started taking shots that were already in the car.

"Take it down guys, this is business." I say and I see Carly straighten up and clear her throat.

"Party pooper!!" Ethan whines "Have some fun, come one just a few won't kill you." I take the shot glass out of his hand and down it. "Yeah!!" I take two more shots and then we arrive, I hold onto Connor for support.

"You good?" He whispers to me fixing his tux, I nod and brush my dress down. "Good, you need to be good." We walk into the big mansion and I see girls with ball gowns looking like princess and here I was looking like a slut who is drunk. 

"Fuck me." I mumble, Connor chuckles and tightens his grip around my waist as we head to a booth, I see Ethan and Carly following us. We sit down and order some drinks, I skim the room for Daniel, I see him with some girl. "I don't think I'm his type." I whisper to Connor, he sends me a smile. I stand up and stumble towards to him. "Do you have sandwiches?" I ask the bartender

"Uh, I don't know."

"How do you not know? Do you not work here?"

"I do but uh... I don't believe we serve sandwiches here." I raise my eyebrow and point to the blonde girls sandwich

"How come she has one?"

"I get special treatment, people in the top 10 get sandwiches. Also their one night stands don't get them." She says in a valley-girl accent while flipping your hair.

"Interesting so where the fuck is my sandwich?"

"Did you not just hear me?"

"I did... and I want a sandwich." She scoffs and steps forward as if she's about to beat me up 

"Listen here bitch, you're not wanted here... ok? Leave." I grab her by the hair

"I'm not leaving till I get my fucking sandwich yeah twat." I knees her right in her ribs "Don't ever and I mean ever talk down to me as if we're equals." My eyes meet Daniel's his eyes filled with amusement "Never mind I found something better than a sandwich." I step on the girl as if she's apart of the floor and is now inches away from Daniel "Will you be my new sandwich?" I ask him