21

It's been a week and so far I have almost all of my memories, just not how everything happened to me. It's also been a week since Levi was calling my name and I shook him up from a nightmare, I've slept with him in his room a few times so he could have a calming sleep and no interruptions. 

Freaking Ethan caught me walking out of his room early in the morning and harassed me for answers. Speaking on Ethan he just walked in the game room "When's the wedding?" I blurt out

"Oh soon, I'm going shopping tomorrow. Everything is planned and I'm dragging you with me."

"Oh lovely!" I say clasping out hands together

"I also um..." He looked nervous and started to blush "I was wondering... if you... would maybe.... want to be my best woman." I stood there in shock "You- I men you don't" I screamed so loud everyone stared at us and The boys ran in with guns in there hands

I jump onto Ethan and he falls to the floor, I hug him so tight that I'm pretty sure he couldn't breathe "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!"

"Ow." He chuckled

"What's going on here?" We looked over to see everyone giving us looks, then I realized what position we were in. I quickly got up and so did her.

"Are you cheating on me!" Caleb says fake whining and placing his hand over his heart "I thought you loved me!!" 

"No baby!!!" Ethan hugged him and showered his face with kisses, I laugh at them.

"Are you cheating on me?" I hear someone whisper behind me I jump in surprise and turn to see Levi.

"What is I was?" I teased

"Well, that would be sad, because it's a total downgrade." 

"Hey! Don't talk about my fiancé like that!" Caleb yells stroking Ethan's hair as he fake cries

"Is this even the most fear mafia... you are all a bunch of fucking softies." Mary exclaims then walks away, I quickly follow her. 

"Mary.." I whisper

"Yes?" She whispers back

"We need to talk." She nods and I follow her to her and Jacobs room, thank god he isn't here. I sit down in her living area as she goes to her mini fridge and gets me some sprite.

"What's up girly, first of all I fucking miss you. I miss our girl talks, being a mother has me occupied and calming down my stubborn anger issued husband is also a lot, I just want to sit and relax with you." 

"Me too." I smile at her "It's uh well, I was taking a bubble bath. Levi joined, we kissed but I quickly stopped it."

"Why did you not like it? I though you love him."

"I do... I mean that's what I feel and everything but I- I remember something during the kiss and all." She didn't say anything as she waiting for me to continue "Um... so when I was with Daniel. He was nice, like when you met it I was happy. I may not have known every single thing but he was nice and took care of me. Until the next day, he was being rude and strange, maybe he was having a bad day or something. It kept happening, he abused me, used me and cheated on me several times. I stayed with him because I though I loved him but also because I couldn't go anywhere else. I was stuck."

"I was a housewife the whole entire time, I had to clean each and every room in the mansion, I was never not busy with cleaning. Once I would be done which would take about a week or two the rooms I first cleaned are back to being dirty, it was a lot and I couldn't take it but I had to. Once day, specifically the day before I came back.... he came home. I didn't really think much of it as he always comes home late probably with another women, he.... uh-"

"Amelia.... he what."

"He... raped me." i whispered looking down at my hands "I feel disgusting Mary." I sobbed "It felt nice to kiss Levi but I'm dirty and unclean, sure he didn't take my virginity but his hands Mary were all over me. When I shower I keep scraping him off I can still feel him, I don't know what to do. Will he still want me if I'm unclean?" 

I look up at Mary and she didn't say anything, all she did was hug me. I cried out as many tears as I could, I slowly felt my eyelids become heavy and I drifted off to sleep.