19

Today I was meditating and taking baths, Jacob calls it my relax days because he doesn't want to fry my brain. I turn on the water for my bath and pour a crazy amount of bubbles in, I let the towel drop as I step into the tub. It was hot water because I will later get warm instead of warm then cold. 

I play some calming music as I lay on the back of the tub, I hear the bathroom door open. I turn my head to see Levi shirtless, he says we're dating but he would give me time. "Mind if I join you?" He ask

"All due respect Le but I've only known you for about... a week and-"

"Let me stop you there, you've known me for a year now but your memory or whatever has known me for a few weeks. And I know you're comfortable with me, your body knows it at least, when you tense up or is tense, you looking into my eyes or my touch eases you." He wasn't wrong about that but what he did next wasn't what I expected. He started to take off his pants.

"Levi!" I cover my eyes

"Calm down sweet cheek." I feel the water rise which meant he was inside now, I remove my hands. "Hello."

"A warning would've been nice."

"This is a big tub." He says ignoring me "It's very, spacious." I start to blush "Come here." I look up as he opens his arms, I shift my back to him and start to move backwards. I rest my back against his chest as I feel his member harden, I try to ignore it as he's playing it off as if nothing is happening.

"Hi." I whisper

"You have nice hair, when was your hair this soft?" He ask as he touches my hair

"It's always been like this." I say

"You know." He starts as he wraps his arms around my waist "You might have just started to remember me but I haven't seen you in a year, I was captured for 10 months and you were in a coma for 2. Do you know what that does to a man." He ask as he leans more into my ear, I pull my legs to a 90 degree angle.

"No... no I don't. "

"Not good things I tell you, I was touch deprived for a year baby. So sad, all I wanted was to touch you, to feel your soft glowing skin, to kiss you beautiful plump lips." I look up at him as he smirks "You drive me mad every time I see you, hear you or even hear about you. You feel that?" He pulls me closer to his chest so I can feel his hard member better, I gasp and bite my lip biting it.

"Don't do that, it does things to me." I let go of my bottom lip as his gaze stays there "Can I... god why am I asking as if you aren't already mine." He lets out a chuckle "Can I kiss you?" He says more seriously, I look down to his lips and nod. He lowers down but then stop as his lips lightly brush against mine, he looks in my eyes searching for any hesitant. 

I lean in, once our lips connect I feel a spark down my body. Its nothing like what I felt when I kissed- I quickly pulled away, Levi just looked at me. He didn't mad or pissed, just confused. I hugged myself and turned away as I remembered the last thing Daniel did to me. 

I felt arms wrap around me "Are you ok? Sorry if I rushed you." He says calmly as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"N-no of course not, it's just... I remembered something."

"Oh what is it?" I turned my whole body to face him and he looked confused, not by my action but by what I send. He looked so adorable confused, he even tilted his head.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I chuckled, we had a heated moment and I don't want to ruin it with my traumatic experience. I stood up from the tub I looked down at him as his eyes trailed my body then locked with my eyes. I blushed and looked away crossed my arms over my body "U-uh... see yea later." I stepped out of the tub and walked to the shower.

As I rinsed myself off I didn't bother to peak over to Levi, hoping he'd leave or something. I then heard the bathroom door open and a cold breeze come in. I turned "Hey!" I see Levi looking professional in a tux and dress pants and shoes.

"Hey to you too, I wanted to let you know I'm stepping out. I have business to take care of." He leaned in

"Wait you'll get wet!" I move the shower head I turned to only see him standing behind me I jumped "Ah! Why are you-" I was cut off my a short peck on my lips, when he pulled away I frowned a little.

"See you later ok, call me if you need anything." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the shower as if nothing happened. I finish up showering and get dressed, I touched my lips as I walked down to the kitchen.

"What's go you all flustered up?" I turn to see Mary, this day was going to be a long one.

--------------------

Hey ya'll sorry about the late update. I know a lot of you are used to more than one update a day, I just had a writers block and really didn't know how to write this chapter! Thanks for all your support on the book, if you have any suggestions just comment down below and I'll gladly take them under consideration, also don't forget to vote!!