10

"Jay it's not a big deal." I say trying to calm him down, we were inside the house now and Jacob was a few seconds from killing Max.

"What do you mean not a big deal?! First you go off to god knows where and then you come back with him! Amelia did you forget what he did?!"

"No I didn't! I forgive him ok! He got help, he deserves a second chance!" Jacob's eyes go from Max and back to me, he had a smirk, I know that smirk "No Jacob pleas-"

"MARY!!!" I slap my forehead, god I didn't think I'd be much of a big deal

"What the FUCK!" I turn and see Mary just sending daggers at Max "Amelia..." She warns

"He just brought me home, I was drunk. I called him didn't think he'd answer, thought he was dead! We only caught up that's it! He didn't try anything, he was being a gentleman since he knows I was drunk and drove me home." I yell starting to get pissed off "It's his past, he got help! I see it, ok. I understand you guys hate him."

"I want him out of the house." Jacob say

"Bu-"

"Now." I flinch a little at his tone, I feel a hand on my shoulder, I walk Max out.

"I'm really sorry Max, I didn't think."

"It's ok." He tucks a hand behind my ear and kisses my cheek "As long as we're still friends." I smile

"Friends." I repeat and hug him, I watch as he drives by I walk back in and lock the door. I let out a sigh and head to Ethan's room, I open the door to see him pinned on the wall devouring someone's face. I clear my throat and they look towards me.... fucking Caleb. "Welcome back."

"I snuck out... Karl told me some things and I- well I wanted to apologize about earlier and explain." I see Caleb's face fall when his eyes dark to Ethan's arms. 

"I'll let you two get back to it, don't be too loud because of Jacob." They nod and Ethan sends me a smile, a smile I haven't seen in a very long time. A happy one. 

I walk to my room and belly flop on my bed, I just had sex with Max and acted like nothing happen. God why did I fuck him? That's so stupid! I scream in my pillow like a teenage girl who's parents just said no to getting her a car or something. I throw the pillow across the room and I hear moaning and bed squeaking, I chuckle remembering I told them to be quite.