2

I'm standing in front of this kid and he hasn't said a word, "Do you not want to be my sandwich?" I pout

"I'd love to be." My heart stops, his voice is so deep and husk and amazing. "The question is will you be my sandwich?"

"Y-you're voice is so deep." he chuckles, god I think I just creamed my pants. 

"Yes, yes it is. I'm Daniel." 

"Amelia." He was about to say something when some other kid came up next to him and looked up and down at me with a face "Can I help you?" I sas, with a angry, annoyed and really pissed off face.

"No." He spits back rolling his eyes.

"Good." I roll my eyes and leave realizing the girl isn't on the floor anymore "Damn I really wanted a fucking sandwich." I whisper to myself, I also wasn't even able to get to do anything with Daniel. I walk back to the booth to see Connor and Ethan.

"So how'd it go." Connor asked

"Boys are assholes, like keep your eyes to your fucking self. If you have a fucking problem with me then fucking say and if you think eyeing me up and down disgustingly is gonna make me scared or some shit you're fucking wrong! It pisses me the fuck off like fuck off, small motherfucking dick energy like FUCK" I rant as I rub my temples, I really hate dirty looks they annoy the fuck out of me. "I want to smash his head in the fucking table till his face in unrecognizable, like shit." When I'm pissed it takes awhile for me to calm down to I'm really antsy right now, shaking and bouncing my leg up and down "And that fucking bimbo!!!! She had the audacity to talk down on me because I wanted a fucking sandwich! Like sorry for being hungry! She called me a fucking one night stand!"

"She said I'm not aloud to have a fucking sandwich because I'm not in the top ten! Like let me get a motherfucking sandwich! And the fucking bartender said he doesn't serve them when everyone else clearly had a fucking sandwich! Now I'm sitting here hungry!"

Ethan chuckles and shakes his head as Connor stares in amusement "Common let's get some sandwiches." Ethan says, I get up still really antsy, w walk over the the bar as his hand is on my lower back. Once we get there I death glare the bartender but it's a different one from before.

"Listen here you motherfucker, give me my goddamned sandwich ok? Don't say you don't serve them when I know you fucking do!" Ethan just watched, the bartender scoffed.

"Listen here slut..." I grabbed him by the hair and slammed his head on the counter and my I add not very gently. Some people around us stop chattering and just stare, I bring his head up and see his eyes are filled with terror.

"Get me my fucking sandwich." I say gritting my teeth, he nods holding his nose.

"Makes it three please." Ethan says holding up three fingers with a smile as the bartender rushes out of sight. "He could have lice."

"If he does, he's dead. I like my hair too much." I pout, I straighten my dress and sat up nicer. Another bartender comes back with three sandwiches, I send her a smile. Ethan takes the blood of the bartender before from the table and draw a heart on my chest, I make a gross face as we head back to the booth. I see Connor is talking to Daniel and the other dude, I tense up once we're in front of them, Connors eyes go straight to the heart.

"What did you do?" Connor ask

"Move you're in my seat." I spat

"Now now Melia, no way to treat our guest." Ethan says placing his hand on my lower back, this gesture doesn't o unnoticed by Daniel, his eyes travel to where his hand is "Just sit with Connor." I take a seat next to Connor as Ethan sits on the other side.

"Amelia what a pleasure." Daniel smiles, I'm tired of this guy. Worst mission ever, I roll my eyes and lean back crossing my eyes over my chest. "We were just getting to know Connor, never thought you'd know him." I nod my head not wanting to talk and looking away, I feel Ethan squeeze my thigh.

"I'm Ethan lovely to meet you." Ethan say smiling

"Pleasure is ours." Says scumbag from earlier "My name is Adriel." 

I scoff "Scumbag." I mumble under my breathe, I really really hate this fucking mission, then a good song comes on, I down a filled cup of a clear liquid that burned my throat whiskey that I don't really care who it belonged to. I stand up "Excuse me boys." I run to the dance floor and start to swing my hips and shaking my head like there's no tomorrow, I see Carly and I join her dancing. 

I feel unknown hands on my hips, "Wanna come home with me."