20

Levi pov

As I rode in the car I kept thinking about what Melia remembered, she looked ashamed and worried. As if I would judge her or something, I'll try and ask her later, I kind of like this innocent Melia. She's shy and it makes me love her more, I mean she's always kind of been shy but from what Jacob and the others told me she became more confident. I also find it adorable how she tries to hide her body as if I haven't seen it several times. 

I wonder if when she gets her memories back she'll stay shy, the way Jacob explained her when I was gone sounded nothing like her. She was ruthless and didn't care, she's killed many people, god I hope she doesn't remember that. 

I start to think about how her little body fits perfectly into mine, god she's so fucking adorable my heart hurts just thinking about her, who knew you could love someone this much. 

"We're here." The driver says, I look over at Jacob.

"Let's get this over with, I hate being away from her." I say getting out of the car, we walk into a club and study our target. 

Wyatt Elder. 27, has 2 sister, 1 brother. Each kid has a different mother, his father had killed off each one of the wife's, when Wyatt got old enough he murdered his father. He has no contact with his other siblings but his brother who works in his mafia. Wyatt's mafia is what I like to call a snitch and snatch mafia, he gets close to other mafia's, so close they put his name in things, then he snitches and takes everything from them.

Somehow other mafia's haven't picked up on him, after an hour of studying we went back to the car. I was craving my peach, once we got in the car I unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt.

 "Listen, Levi." Jacob started I hummed in response "You're not gonna like what I'm gonna say.."

"Then don't fucking say it Jay."

"We- we need her for this plan to work-out." My head snaps over to him as I look for some type of joke "I'm serious."

"No, we can't. She's not ready!" I yelled

"She can defend herself, she remembers every practice! She even has her memories of the strip club, she's perfect!"

"Why not Mary? Hmm? Wasn't she also a fucking stripper?"

"The hell I would let the mother of my child strip! She's married, Melia isn't! There's a difference!"

"No I won't allo-" He place his hand in front of my face just as the car stops

"It has already been decided, plus it's her choice not yours. You don't own her."

"I might not own her but she's mine, if the bastard lays a fucking finger on her."

"He won't." Jacob steps out the car and closes it behind him, I take in a deep breathe and also step out. I walk in and see Mary laughing like crazy with Ethan. "What's so funny?" I ask

"Levi!!! My man!!!!" Ethan say clearly drunk

"You and Amelia need to get married!!!! I'm tired of fucking waiting around to be the best women or fucking brides mate!!" Mary also replies also drunk 

"K then, where's Maxwell?" I ask making sure he's safe

"With Uncle Karl and my sexy amazing hunk big dick fiancé Caleb!" I walk away before I hear anything more, I see Elijah walking down the hall.

 "Oh hey Levi!" He says friendly

"Hey, have you seen her?"

"Oh yes she's in the gym, she did request to be left alone-"

"Thanks, see you." I walk over to the gym and see her looking beautiful as ever. I walk in and just watch her like the creep I am, she was punching a punching bag, she was focused and determined. I walk up behind her, I'm guessing she feels my presence because she stopped and turned around. "Hey."

"Hi." She looks up at me with her big eyes

"You should take a break or something, your knuckles need a rest." She just nods looking down, I take her gloves and see her bloody knuckles "Peach... we taught you how to control and when to stop. What happened?" I place my index under her chin and lift it up forcing her to look at me, she looked disappointed and just sad.

"N-nothing, I just lost track of time and didn't realize what I was doing and stuff." She laughs a little

"Ok well, at least let me help you. Ok?" She smiles the fakest smile I've ever seen, or well to other's it might seem real and beautiful but I can tell when my peach is in pain or hiding something. It's killing me to know that she doesn't want to tell me, does she not trust me? I let it go and peck her beautiful plump lips.

------------

(Time skip to Levi sleeping, he is currently having a dream.)

"Ah! You're pathetic? Did you actually think I loved you? I love Daniel! Do you not remember?!"

"No please! You- you love me... our memories-"

"I don't remember my fucking memories, you're just another pathetic desperate man!"

"No! Please don't do this to me! I love you, we're supposed to get married, please I beg you!!" I reach towards her

"Don't touch me you wretch! You dog! Bark bark bark!" She throws dirt at me "Why do you think I was so secretive for? You imbecilic!! 

"No... Amelia... if I can't have you no one can." I draw my gun towards her "You're mine."

"W-what! Levi no baby!! I was-" 

"Save it!"

"Levi!!! LEVI!!"

"LEVI!!!" I open my eyes to see her beautiful face on top of me as she shook my shoulders, thank god it's just a dream. I just stay still staring at her as I lay in colds sweat "A-are you ok? You were screaming my name... well whispering it but you seemed scared." I don't respond, I just hug her.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." Is all I say before I drift off to sleep.