3

Daniel pov

I see her going crazy swinging her hips, I don't know her but I like her already. Amelia. Oh the things I would do to that perfect shaped body of her and amazing ass and tits, fuck I feel my pants get tighter as I stare at her dance. From what I gathered she's feisty, flirtatious and can hold a fucking grudge, she joins a blonde girl and the continue to dance.

I then see this middle aged man place his hands on her hips, she doesn't stop swaying but when he whispers in her ear and she stops. "She would go over there?" I ask her 'friends'

"Nope, I'm comfortable." Connor says laying further back

"She can handle herself." Ethan says, I try not to show it but I thought at least Ethan would do something. He was really touchy with her, they must have something going on right?

"Leave it. She's worthless, don't fry your brain over it." Adrian tells me, I see Connor and Ethan glare at calling her 'worthless', like what they were doing was any better. I see she's getting pulled away to the back ally.

"Guys I really think she'll get hurt." I say a little worried, this happened to my little sister once, I obviously shut it down but I hate men like him and her so called friends could careless. 

"Ugh, if you want to be her hero so you can get in her pants just say it like shit." Connor jokes and Ethan laughs a it nodding in agreement, I'm genuinely disgusted, some friends they are. I stand up looking down "What took you so long, Daniel was about to get you. He was worried." He say's worried in a baby voice.

I look up and see her covered in blood, she looked furious. "He ripped my mother fucking dress!" She turns and some of her delicious plump ass shows "I'm fucking pissed I loved this dress! Like what the fuck if you want to fuck me just ask don't try and pull me in the back I have no shame in fucking for everyone to see! Ripping my dress was unnecessary!" There was also a tear in the from so like her boobs was about to fall out. "Fuck I saw his dick! It's not even a inch! Like I had faith fucking faith, but noooo he wants to ruin it by showing me his inch and ripping my fucking dress off!!! You want to know what I did?"

The boys nod there heads as I sit back down in shock but also turned the fuck on, like shit her confidence and the blood on her just made her look so fucking hot. "I fucking ripped his head off but I made sure to do much more before I did that. FUCK!!" Then some random guy comes and grabs her ass, I tense up.

"Nice ass."

"Why thank you I workout a lot, it paid off right?" She said looking back at her ass

"Yeah... it's really jiggly." He said jiggling it "And soft plush really plump" For some reason I felt something in my stomach, like a not. 

"Thanks, I'm really happy when people compliment it. Shows all the workouts have paid off."

"Want to get out of here?" 

"No thanks." I couldn't help but smile

"Why not?" He looked pissed

"My boyfriend." She points at me making my dick throb as I see her tit bounce "He won't like that, he's ok with ass touching because he knows I like it when people notice it. So sorry." She says walking over to me and sitting on my bulge, I let out a low groan and grip her hips tight, shit my dick was twitching like crazy. 

"What a tease." The guy walks away clearly pissed, Connor hands her a wet napkin to clean up the blood spots, she starts to clean up as Connor, Ethan and Adrian conversate. She starts to slowly grind on my dick, I grip her waist tighter. 

"Stop that."

"Stop what?" She says innocently slowly grinding deeper, I throw my head back

"Fuck me." I whisper, suddenly we hear a speak get turned on, she stops. No don't stop. 

"We will be doing the award show now." The announcer says, she then starts to grind again but this time was different. She fastens up her pace, she wanted me to cum and at this rate I was going to. She does a little bounce, I squeeze my eyes tighter and grip her hips. I was getting close and I knew she she could tell, she fastens and then stops right before, I let out an annoying groan. She leans towards my ear.

"Daddy." Fuck me "I want you to cum on your own now, I know you want. Come on daddy... my princess parts are tingly. Do it for me and maybe just maybe you get to see my dripping pussy that is throbbing for you." Fuck her words are making me close "I want you in my daddy, come on cum for me... come on. Daddy..... daddy." She moans as if she's about to cum still whispering, fuck I was about to cum "Daddy...." She moans, she starts to make moaning sounds in my ear and I let out a groan as I release ass in my pants.

My eyes in the back of my head as my body twitched, fuck how did she do that. I feel her come off of me, I was still catching my breathe from that high. I open my eyes and see her sitting next to me talking to her friends like nothing happened "Dude you ok?" I hear Adrian ask

"Did we by any chance bring an extra pair of pants?"