16

I was happy to see Mary again, I got to know Jacob and Maximo more, I couldn't help but feel like I've met them before. They feel so familiar, especially Jacob and the owner of the bakery Max. I was back home with Daniel, I don't think he liked them so much, I place my hands on his shoulders as he sits at the edge of the bed, I slowly kiss them hoping he'll tense. 

He groans the sexiest groan- oh no such sinful thoughts, no matter how much I try and block them I feel my core get wet. "Baby you better stop." I pause the kissing and lick my lips

"Sorry, you just seemed so tense. I wanted you to relax." I whisper taking my hands off and hanging my head low, I feel his warm hand on my cold cheek but I can't help but feel like it doesn't belong.

"Hey hey, thank you. You looks tense too tomorrow do you want to get messages?" He ask, I nod my head eagerly. He chuckles and kisses my nose "Let's go to bed yeah?" I lay down, he pulls my back into his chest as I lay my head on his arm.

"Night night Danny."

"Night love." I slowly drift off to sleep

He reached behind me to turn off the water without breaking eye contact with me, he walked out and grabbed a towel. He opened it wide for me to go in, I walked into it and he wrapped me like a burrito.

"Ok... cream, spray and then the mask." I said pointing to my face product, Levi giggled "What! Clean skin is good!" I said sitting on the sink counter in a bra and underwear he put on me.

"Ok, ok.... cream, spray and mask?"

"Yes! You did it! Now apply it!" He started to massage my face with my products, we were really close but nothing happened, he was shirtless since his other shirt was soaked. "Ok not too much, circles." He followed and applied it softly and in circles, he rubbed it in nicely.

"Why have I never seen you in a mask?"

"Because I stay in my room when I am and I only need it on for a few." He applied the cold mask to my face with a brush and spread it around.

"Can I put some one?" I smiled at that

"You have to put this on." I said pointing to a fluffy headband

"No."

"Then no you cannot."

"Please!"

"Wear it."

"Fine."

"Really!"

"If I must." I smiled widely and he smiled back, he put it on while smudging on the face mask.

"This is fun! Come on I'm hungry."

"I'm not coming down like this."

"Yes you are!" He groaned and followed me to the kitchen where everyone just happened to be even Mary. "Hello!!!" Everyone was eyeing Levi and me giving us confused looks.

"If you laugh you die."

"Dude.. you look so cute!" Karl said

"Right!" I said agreeing while taking a seat on Karl's lap, Levi didn't seem to like that as he glared at Karl.

"Did you use your hands?" Jacob asked, I blushed remembering when happened in the shower, I glanced at Levi to see him grinning.

"N-no. I promise I didn't!"

"Good, let me unwrap them." He unwrapped them as Karl wrapped his arms around my waist. "They look good, not great but good. You can use your hands but it should still be wrapped." He rewrapped my knuckles I nodded.

"I brought food!!!" William said while bursting through the door with boxes of pizza, we all clapped. My knuckles still hurt like crazy so Karl fed me, I felt Levi glaring at me but I ignored it. It's not like I'm into him like that, he's just feeding me, he's not the one who showered me calm down Levi. 

------------------

I feel warmth on my face, I slowly open my eyes as the sunlight spilled through the window. I had a smile on my face for that odd dream, so many people. Mary and Jacob were there, it was quite odd. It must be something from my past life, this Levi in my dream must be important to me if he saw me naked and helped me with my face routine. 

I shake it off not wanting to think of another man while I'm with Danny, I realize he's not next to me. I go take a shower and when I'm done I wrap myself and put on some clothes, I was about to to my facial when Danny came in. "Baby!"

"Bathroom." I see him leaning on the door frame watching me through the mirror "Want to help me with my facial routine and maybe you could wear a face mask with me?" 

"No." I try my best to keep the smile on my face "Do I look like a girl to you? Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I'm leaving soon."

"Oh what about the message?"

He chuckles "I wasn't actually going to do it, I knew it would help your spoiled ass go to sleep. Anyways, I'm off." He then leave's without another word, I start to cry. He reminded me of how harsh my father spoke to me, what happened to the nice sweet Daniel?

"No one could ever love you're pathetic unworthy self, you're slut! a whore! No one wants a used up doll, once their somewhat satisfied they'll throw you away with the other trash out there!" 

 I drop to my knees and cry in my hands, god how could I be so stupid?