13

I wake up to shouting "Danny?" I open my eyes and blind a few times to clear my vision. I look around and see his side empty, I look around the room. Maybe he's working or something I check the time 3:47pm I slowly open my door and peak my head out, I see men huddled up talking amongst themselves. I walk out a little and see downstairs Connor in the group, "Connor?" I say in my morning voice which is nothing more than a whisper. 

"Excuse me." Then men turn to me, one looks like an old version of Danny. I give a nice smile to them "Do you know where Danny is?" I catch Connor looking at me "What are you doing here? Did Jay send you? I told hi-" I then see three men charging at me, I quickly fight them off to where their knocked out of the ground. 

I look around for Connor but he's gone, what the fuck? I fight off a big man and then I head a gun shot and a sharp pain in my stomach. "No!!!" I hear a familiar voice yell, I drop to my stomach and my vison goes in and out of focus. My eyes start to sting, I'm crying. I look behind the man who shot me and see Danny running to me, his dad... shot me. I sent him what I think is a reassuring smile that I'm going to be ok. 

I stop fighting and everything went black. 

Ethan pov

It was bloody but it worked, we have him. Now we need to find her. Jacob helps me place him on the bed, he's not crazy skinny but he's not what he was. We tuck him in and let him sleep "The hell is Connor." Jacob says closing the door

"Uh I don't know, he should be here soon." I say, I see Karl, Connor and Caleb walking in. I see Caleb's eyes search for me, once he looks up and we lock eyes his whole body seems to soften. I walk downstairs with Jacob and hug Caleb, I feel him kiss the top of my forehead. 

"We did it baby." He whispers

"Yeah we did."

Or so we thought

Amelia pov

I wake up to an annoying beeping sound, I slowly open my eyes and is hit with a bright light. I look around, I'm in a fucking hospital. I push the red assistance button, a doctor rushes in. "You're up." She says happily

"W-where am I? Why am I here?" I ask with a scratchy voice 

"You were caught in a house evasion, you were shot in the stomach." I start to tear up "You're ok, we were able to fix you up. Now can you tell me your name?" She lifts her clipboard up a little more

"I- I...." What's my name 

"It's ok take your time." She starts giving me anxiety when she starts to write notes down

"A-Amelia.... Sala-salazar." 

"Good. When you were shot you hit your head really hard, we feared you'd suffer from memory loss. Do you remember anything?"

"No...no I don't" I sob "What's wrong with me!"

"Calm down sweetie, we are going to help you. You will be doing therapy for two week, those two weeks you should remember everything." I nod slowly "Good, now it's time for food."

Two weeks have pasted by, I've learned how to walk again. Other than that I had physical therapy for a week and regular therapy for my memory for two, I could tell the lady tried her best in trying to gain my memory. I didn't want to disappoint her so I started to record our sessions and memories what she had told me or who the people were to me. I was going to be released today.

"It was lovely getting to know you Amelia, truly. You're a wonderful girl, a ray of sunshine." Ms. Emily says hugging me

"Thanks Ms. Emily, you're been the best of help. I will try and visit if I can." She nods

"Well good bye for now my dearie."

"Bye." I smile and walk out, it was cold in the halls. I wrap my long cardigan around my body and walk to what used to be my room for two weeks. I pack my things and say bye to all of the workers, I walk out of the building and take deep breathe of air. 

"Excuse me." I hear someone says, I turn. "Hey Amelia, I'm here to pick you up." I tilt my head in confusion, I then recognize his face. His name is Connor and he used to work with me, I'm friends with him.

"Oh hey Connor! How are you." I say with a peachy smile, he eyes me up and down.

"You ok?"

"Just peachy!!" Ms. Emily told me I was a ruthless person who cursed and did many sinful things, I'm happy I get a new start. I love the lord, I care for everyone around me and I don't show off my body the way I did back then. I'm currently wearing skinny jeans with a white t-shirt tucked and my long cardigan and my hair in a pony tail. 

"Let's go." He dressed very... bad boy. Leather jacket, cigarette on his ear, skinny jean and a shirt. He lights his cig and starts to walk, I fan the smoke away and start to cough and follow him.

"Smoking isn't good for you." I say, I hear him chuckle. He opens a door to a big black van. "Uh sir- I mean Connor...  I don-" Before I could say anything I'm yanked into the van and a black cloth put over my head.