4

I felt disgusted at the work that I just did to Daniel, I did my mission, get close so he would want to see me more. He will want to see me more but... he's not him. I feel like a slut, I'm not specific for stuff like this but Jacob trust me more and knows I will get the work done, he doesn't like assigning me to it because he knows I hate it but his one is special and he can't afford to take any chances. "We'll be back." Adriel said as he left with Daniel.

"So." Ethan started

"I was dancing on his lap, then I talked dirty and he came. He'll want more trust me, I heard around that he likes dirty dirty talk like calling him 'daddy' and shit." I say

"You called him daddy?" Connor said with a raised brow

"Yes and he came by himself when I did, I feel dirty though. He's probably going to get new pants." Ethan taps me and I look up to see Daniel and Adriel walking back, Daniel with a different pair or pants. "So are you guys getting any awards?" I ask

"Uh maybe, I don't keep track of those thing." Daniel said, he spread his legs out trying to be seductive or look cool and I wanted to gag. "Are you?"

"Don't know." I turn to Ethan "Hey can you come to the car with me I have another dress in there and I need to clean up." He nods and we head out. 

"You ok?"

"I feel fucking disgusting Eth, I feel dirty.... a slut. I know he trust me with stuff like that and this is a big deal but fuck Eth, it's humiliating."

"It's ok." He rubs my shoulder, I change into another basic skin tight dress, I wipe off the blood and fix my face. We walk in and someone opens the door.

"Oh sorry." I say, I look up and see he's wearing a tux with a black mask covering his face and avoiding my gaze, he walks past me and his shoulder lightly touches me. That spot immediately feels hot and I get shivers down my spine, I furrowed my eyebrows together and turned around to only see him gone.

"Amelia?" I turn and enter the building again with Ethan, we sit down with everyone else. I start to fidget with my fingers wondering who he was, why did I feel like that?

"Yo you ok?" Daniel ask, I look up and give him a reassuring smile, he nods.

"The most feared women, has killed over 1,000 people." The announcer says, I tense up knowing what's about to happen. "Amelia Salazar! She is also apart of the number one most feared mafia, come up on stage and collect your award." I get up and walk to the stage, people make way for me. I nod at the announcer as he hands me a bag. 

"Uh hi." I say in the mic, I make eye contact with the blonde bimbo from before, my face makes a disgust and angry look but then slightly happy when she seems scared "Get a good fucking look at me because there are bitches out there who have the audacity to talk down on me. So, watch your mouth." I say not breaking eye contact with her and walk off the stage as people start to clap. 

I place the duffle bag on the table and plopped down on the chair as I held my face with my hands. "You did good, we're leaving soon." Connor whispers "Pull yourself together their still here." I take in a deep breathe and look up and see Daniel and Adrian's look harden and they look much more tense.

"You're the Amelia." Adriel says with a little bit of amusement but also threatening

"Um yeah? Got a problem with that?" I say sitting back

"No just never thought we'd meet you, he talks about you a lot, it's quit-" Daniel kicks his legs for him to shut up.

"Don't listen to him,  our dad is obsessed with you." He tries to cover up Adriel's screw up "He fancy's you."

"How lovely, I'd love to meet him." I say

"Yeah, we gotta go." He stands up fixing his tux

"Us too." Connor says as we all stand up, we start to walk away and I feel a hand snake around my waist.

"Dan-" He smashes his lips onto mine and pulls my hips closer, I start to tug on his hair and he lets out a groan. I release as we catch our breathe.

"Till next time, love." He whispers in my ear and walks off, I stand there stunned and get into the car. "It totally worked." I say to the guys, they smiled.

-------------

I was doing yoga on my floor, it helps me calm down. "MELIA!!!" I let out an annoyed sigh, and get up from the position I was in. I walk down in leggings and a sports bra. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yell back

"LIVING ROOM." I walk to the living room

"Mary I swear I was in the middle of my fucking yoga sesh this better be-" I look and see Daniel, Adriel, Connor, Jacob and Ethan. "Uh hey, where's Mary?" I ask turning around to look in the kitchen, I turn back around to see they were all staring at my ass (Except Jacob and Ethan) They quickly shoot there eyes back up but Daniel keeps his on my cheat.

"She's over there, we know you mainly answer to her so we asked her to call you." Jacob said

"Okayyyyy." I say annoyed at the fact he's talking slow "Speed up your words."

"Daniel has a crush on you and want's to ask you on a date." Ethan says bored

"Dude!" Daniel yells, I cross my arms over my chest

"Is this true?" He scratches the back of his neck nervous

"Yes." There's something off, he does want to go on a date but it's like he's being forced to. 

"Mary!" I yell, she comes out. "He asked me on a date." I pointed at Daniel, snaps her head to Daniel.

"Oh shit... you're fucked." Ethan jokes patting Daniel on the back.