18

They sit in my booth smirking at me "Hello gorgeous." Caleb says caressing my cheek, I see Levi slightly glare at him 

"H-hello." I wonder if they even remember me, I can't chance it Daniel will punish me "I-I have to get going, so if you don't mind."

"Oh we mind, finish your food and then we'll let you leave." Karl says, I dismember my burger and use my fork and knife to cut the over easy egg and bacon. 

"For and knife?" Levi says, I look up at him and he has lust and amusement in his eyes.

"I- I was shot in the stomach two month ago, I was supposed to die but instead I was in a coma. I can't digest large amount of food, so yes sir. Fork and knife." I chew my food looking him straight in the eyes and he smirks in amusement.

"Feisty." His eyes flicker to neck and they go dark, he growls "Who did that?" I try and look down

"Oh goodness me, I- I got into an accident." 

"Don't lie to me." He bangs his hand on the table, I start to shake and without even knowing I start to cry.

"I-I uh...." I look around as if I'm searching for an answer "It was..... him." I whisper the last part

"Fucking hell. Do you want to come with us?" Karl ask

"N-name... your name." I say

"Karl, this Caleb and Levi." I look at Levi and he looks awfully pissed

"Where's William?" I accidently say, there eyes in shock as they look at me "Uh.. I mean. Never mind."

"You remember?" Levi says

"No, not a lot." 

"You're coming with us, now." Levi gently garbs my arm and puts a 100 bill on the table, he drags me out and puts me in a car. We drive in silence.

"So uh... I don't remember much, it only comes in my dreams. Like a fantasy but I don't sleep much so I have very few."

"Would you like to share them?" Caleb ask

"Uh... the first on I had was uh." I blush "The shower.... when I busted my knuckles."

"I remember that, such a lovely day." Levi jokes

"Um yeah, I remember when I went to school and met Ethan. I remember the Max situation and I remember the pool day but not all of the pool day, only the beginning when Ethan and Caleb announced they were dating." 

"It was a lovely yet sad day." Karl says

"Oh well, my dream was cut short. I was woken up by... Daniel." I look down

"I swear I'll kill him when I see him." Levi says, he pulls into a familiar driveway. I start to think it was maybe too easy for me to get away, did he want me to leave? "Melia." I look up "We're here." I nod and get out. 

I walk inside with him and I'm lead to the kitchen, I see Mary carrying Maximo and Ethan on the other side. "Melia!" Ethan runs towards me and hugs me, I awkwardly pat his back, I'm not yet comfortable with them. "I missed you so much, don't scare me like that!" He pushes me rather hard and I fall, I close my eyes waiting for the pain but I don't feel it. 

I look up and see Levi caught me "You're quite strong." I joke rubbing my shoulder, I look around the room and seem everyone sad. "Well, um. Do I go back to-"

"No, you're living here again." Levi says, I nod.

"Can I test something out?" Jacob ask, he takes my hand and pulls me into a gym that has a boxing ring in the middle "The bathroom over there, wear the outfit." I hesitantly nod and walk over, I put on the black sports bra and matching legging. I walk out "Now prepare your hands and step into the ring." 

I walk over to the hand wrap and gloves, somehow I knew exactly what to do. I set into the ring and Jacob enters, without a warning he throws a punch I dodge. "Jay, what are you doing?"

"We're going to fight, your body knows how to do it. You're mind is just delayed, common fight me." 

"Jay I-" He throws another punch and we start a full blown fight, I don't even know what it's called to tell you what I'm doing. As we fight I get a small flashback's of me and Jacob in the ring, I kick him hard in the face and he falls down "Jesus fuck Jacob, you still can't defeat me."

My eyes widen at my words, I cover my mouth. I sounded so devilish, god what is happening "It worked."

"Wh- I'm sorry."

"No, the fighting jogged your memory back. You have to re-do you memories in order for you to get them back, it's practically two people living in this one body. They new house girlfriend god loving girl and then the old bad bitch no one can touch me girl." 

"Oh." It was a lot to handle I mean, he's basically telling me I'm not me when I believe I'm me. I mean who else would I be "Will you help me be my old self?" I don't like my life, maybe my old self will help me or something.