24

Third person

Levi was practically pulling his hair out of his head, he lost her again, he couldn't deal with it, he couldn't live without her all over again. On top of that he didn't know her suffering, he didn't know anything. He didn't want her to suffer alone, he wanted to suffer with her, to take the pain... anything.

"Levi we need you to be strong, we have to find a way to get her back." Jacob said

"Shut the fuck you Jay, you don't know the shit I'm going through right now. You... everyone here doesn't, they all have their lover, yes she's gone but it hurts... I can't breathe without her." He said raising his voice

"I understand you need time-"

"Time! Of course I do, time with her. She fucking pregnant!! She was fucking worried I wouldn't want the child weather it was mine or not, I would love a child... she may not be carrying my baby but I am the father." Jacob was stunned, in fact everyone was. People that knew him for a long time knew that he never wanted a child, he doesn't like kids. 

"I- ok... but I have a plan. It has to work." Jacob said leaving Levi with his thoughts.

----------

At Daniels house 

Amelia's pov

I put on a sweater and shorts, I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen starving. I needed something in my body, I've been throwing up nonstop all morning. Daniel was there rubbing circles on my back but I too weak to push him off of me, I was craving so many things right now. My mind couldn't pin point on one thing, in the corner of my eye I saw a figure just standing there.

I turned my head, it was a familiar yet unfamiliar face. "Hi, you must be Amelia." the man said.

"And you are?"

"Oh, I am Daniels cousin. Scott, lovely to meet you."

"Oh um, hello Scott." I reach in the fridge for some ice cream and then grab some oreos, I ignore Scott as I do this even though his eyes were following my every move. I scooped the ice cream up with the oreo's and ate them... god it taste fucking amazing.

"Pregnancy cravings?" I almost choked "Oh yeah, Daniel won't keep his mouth shut about how he's going to be a father and shit." 

"It's not his information to tell." I was suddenly pissed and not hungry, I spat out my food and went to his office. I barged in not giving a fuck, I have no idea where this confident boost came from but it came.

"Oh hey-"

"What the fuck! Why are you telling people my business? I'm pregnant you're the sperm donor, I don't want everyone in this fucking house to know I carry your child!! So if you don't mind- actually doesn't matter- keep your mouth shut and stop telling everyone, everyone you told, told them it was false and that you aren't a father." I storm out of the office slamming the door behind me, I walked into my room and suddenly broke down.

Really though when did my life become so fucking shitty.