12

It's been 5 days and everyone is in the office but me, I'm in the kitchen island eating ice cream. I see Mary come in getting a cup of water, she avoids my eyes and walks right back out. This pisses me the fuck off, I jump into my black Ferrari and speed straight to Danny's house. I burst in and see men I've never seen before, I ignore their presence and run up to Danny's room. I hear the shower, I take off my close and jump in.

"Can't live with out me yeah?" He teases and turns towards me, he's tall so he's towering over me. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear as I look up at him, I've started to develop feelings for him. Not as strong as Levi but feelings, Danny treats me right and never gives me problem. We go on late night drives, fast food restaurants and blasting music, sometimes he's a little too perfect it's scary. 

"I wasn't getting any attention, I know when I'm with you I have it all." I say hugging his torso looking up at him as he strokes my cheek

"Yes baby, always." He pecks my lips "You want to shower?"

"I mean we are in the shower." I say with a smirk

"I just got in, so we can do it together." As we shower I see him taking glances at my boobs and I return it by looking at his 9 inch. We didn't try anything but have quick hot make outs, once we were done he wrapped me in a towel and he wrapped his around his waist. "Here." He say handing me some of his clothes, I smile and put on the large clothing. 

I cuddle up in the blanket, I feel the bed dip. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me into his chest "Sleep baby, I'll be here." He strokes my hair as I drift off, he says something else but I'm already gone. 

Daniel pov

"Sleep baby, I'll be here." I say as I stroke her soft hair "I hope you said bye to them, their not coming back." Bye the time I said that she was asleep, I hug her tight to my chest and let her go. I get dressed in a suit and dress pants while I head to my office where everyone is.

"They will be here in 20 minutes, take your places." They all nod and take their places, I open my safe and get out grenades and machine guns. I hope this goes by fast and not too loud, I can't have her waking up. My office doors burst open "Their here boss." I nod and walk out with him, the front door burst open and shots were fired. I see bodies flop everywhere, I start to shoot from the top floor. 

I double check on my girl, she's cuddling with a pillow, I smile at the sight and close the door. "Boss there's a problem." I run with him to the metal doors.... he wasn't there. I punch the wall.

"Fuck! It was a fucking decoy!!! Shit how were we so dumb?!" I yell I then see the mole jogging towards us

"Boss-" I grab his collar and pin him to the wall

"You got close to them, how did this happen. HOW DID WE NOT KNOW!!! Are you betraying us?!" I yell

"N-no si-sir..... she... she's awake." I feel my body freeze, I drop my gun and run towards my room knowing my dad is here. 

"No!!!" I yell as I see her drop to her knees holding her stomach as my dad points the gun he used on her, here eyes are filled with tears as she looks at me hurt and betrayed. She lets out a weak smile and falls to the floor. "NOOOO!!!" I yell running towards her, I place her on my knees and put pressure of her stomach "No no no no!!!" I turn to my dad "That wasn't apart of the plan!!!" I yell, he has an amused smirk on his face.

"Take her away." He says, I hold her tighter. "Use force if you must." Men I don't even know yank her body from me and carry her bridal style, I shot up and point my gun at him. 

"Give her back." I say, the man turns around. 

"Put it down." My dad spits as he point a gun and puts it on my temple "Now."

"Let her go please!"

"Drop it." I drop the gun and the man with her walks away again

"Wai-" I suddenly drop to the floor hitting my head hard, I look up to see my dad still pointing the gun at me, he squats next to me, my vision is blurry and my head is spinning.

"Love makes you weak." Was the last thing he said when I felt a sharp pain on my temple and I blackout.