3rd book out now!

The third book of this series is now released! It's called 'Let me live... please' and here's a sneak peak 

"Amelia?" Daniel's soft whisper brings me out of my trance I look down and see him squat down in front of me. He brushes his hand against my cheek. "I have to go and take care some shipments, are you ok for me to leave you here or would you like me to stay?"

I send him a small smile "I'm fine don't worry, I'll find a way to keep myself busy." He smiles wider

"Ok good, you have my number call me if you need me." He kisses my forehead and leaves the room. Yes, I do have access to a phone. Yes, I can call outsider. Yes, I'm left home and can escape whenever I want. But I'm pregnant, six weeks yeah whatever but that's too much for me to worry about. I don't want to get tackled and shit.

I let out a sigh and get off the sofa and walk downstairs, I see Daniel is still here and is talking to some of his bodyguards. One of them looks straight at me which makes Daniel turn around, he looks upset a little but I'm sure it had nothing to do with me. I haven't done anything.

"Oh hey, what are you doing down here?" Daniel ask

"Making myself busy." I look over at the guards eyeing them "Is something the matter? I thought you were going to leave?"

"Uh yeah well, Amelia I have a question." Once he said that the guards left and he walked closer to me making me take a step back. "No need to be scared or anything, I just want you to answer honestly." I nod and follow him into the 3rd living room and sit down "One of the guards um said he saw you have a small device. A tracking device." I freeze "Is it true?"