16. D-D-D-DIZ!

I woke up feeling really good. My eyes were closed and I was still half sleep so I could still be dreaming. I rubbed my eyes and opening them, "ah~" I moaned feeling something pinch my nipple?

I looked over and slightly up to see Diz smiling down at me with a predatory look, "D-D-D-DIZ!" I squeaked. It was her hand on my breast toying with my nipples under her shirt, "mmn~." 

"Do you want me to stop," she asked quietly."No~" I said my voice airy, I bit my lip and leaned up to kiss her. "Please..Please don't stop," I whispered in her ear after breaking the kiss. She smiled and got on top of me pulling the shirt off, "...Understood Love." 

*********(ye sorry but it ain't gonna get no moe sexual then that lmao)**************

Diz had made breakfast after our..Fun time. She made banana waffles, chicken, and gravy. We ate together and took a shower together but hadn't decided what we'd do today since it was still the weekend ultimately our off days. 

"...We should probably head to my house so I can get some clothes," I said. Diz nodded smiling, "Alright!" I got up going out to living room noticing the flowers I bought on the coffee table. I smiled to myself and continued off.

********************************

After grabbing some clothes we just walked around and chilled, getting to know each other.

"Okay so-....Something simple...Would you rather have a deadly allergy ooooor uh...pass out every time you farted/burped??" 

Diz laughed, "What type of question is that?!"

"Just answer!"

"Mmm..I'd have to go with the deadly allergy."

"....Seriously? I'd go with the other."

"But-"

*********************

(Hi guys its been awhile since i updated. Nd ik this is trashy asf im sorryyyyy. I just wanted to give yall a lil sum but ill be getting back in the groove soon much Luv)