9. Mm smells good

I was just starting to wakeup but had yet to open my eyes.

I wrapped up in something....Warm.

It smelled like, Vanilla and Cherry Blossoms. It was nice.

I snuggled further into the object, not really paying any attention to what it could be.

"Mmn.." I heard the object mumble, and...arms tightened around me.

I know it's just Diz so I don't mi-Wait...

I open my eyes and come face to face with her breast! My fave turned bright fucking red. My whole face was little just...all over her breast..her breast...she had nice boobs to be ho-IRRELEVANT!

My breath hitched and I wasn't really sure what to do. I could just Uh-...Enjoy the moment or, move?

I think I'll just enjoy the moment, they were nice and soft.

.......

I woke again this time on my own but the smell of Blueberry pancakes and Sausage invaded my nostrils. "mhamfmamwmkdjk" I stretched.

I moved to get out of the fort and stood up stretched "Ooooh shiiiiiit-" it was a good stretch. Like one of those you stumble a little bit after stretches.

I went to the bathroom and used the toilet....I hadn't thought I'd spend the night so unfortunately I didn't bring a toothbrush.

Great.

I washed my hands and headed to the kitchen where Diz was cooking. "Goodmoring.." I mumbled. Diz waved and smiled at me before turning back to the stove.

I sat down at the Island "Thanks again for last...it was AMAZING!"

"Of course. I enjoyed it just as much as you!...And I'm hoping we can have many more fun times together.." she looked at me hopeful. "How could I say no?! I literally had the best time in my entire life.." I nodded.

Diz bit her lip and turned back around setting everything on one large plate and then pulling out two smaller ones.

She set them on the island, put a fork on the empty plates, grabbed some syrup, and sat next to me.

I'm so happy that I had agreed to go on this little at home date...

..........

After breakfast Diz asked if I wanted to stay or leave. I wanted to stay but I did have work for my part time, I had decided to take on more hours and it was too late to bail.

She dropped me home and I chilled for about an hour before heading off to work.

........

"Leam....Let's meet up in a few so I can telly out about my date!"
"Alright where?"
"The usual spot in half an hour."
"I'll be there, fashionably late too."

I rolled my eyes and hung up. I didn't do to much makeup today, just enough to cover up my freckles.

I didn't have time to dye my hair either so I just used a hot brushed which doesn't really straightened it but it does kinds smooth out the texture a little bit. Just enough so I could fit a beanie on my head.

 Just enough so I could fit a beanie on my head

I got to the usual spot or, Snickers Dandelion (Completely made up little bakery/tea/coffee shop) about 10mins later

Leam was sitting wearing a plain T and some jeans. "Well, well, well look who's later than me!" I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"So what I'm rarely every late to our meet ups, anyways!"

"Whatever bitch spill the tea, I already ordered."

I nodded and began to tell him all about the date and how much fun it was. ".....Wait so y'all didn't drink...or kiss?"

I sipped my drink which had came during the middle of my 'story'. "No. It's the first date, how do I know if I could really trust her?"

Leam blinked "You've been out with her a few times before and you work together." He gave me the most, duh tone ever. "....Yeah but you never know what someone is hiding."

"Then why the fuck did you go to her house if you felt like she might have some big secret?" I went silent. I didn't feel like she had some big secret, I felt like she was safe. It just only now occured to me that...there was possibility she wasn't safe.

What if she's a crazy? Or what if she turns out to be dangerously posesive? What if.....What if she broke me like the others?...What if she broke up with me after my surgery?..What if....... she's only pretending....to care?

Leam snapped "Hey, you okay?" His brows were furrowed and he looked concerned. I nodded and sipped my drink "Yeah.." I mumbled. Leam nodded slowly obviously not believing me.

I had already made up my mind to do something when I got home....*sigh*