6. Another week

Leam for later on in the story

So, another week had passed. I had told a few of my close friends about everything, and they encouraged me to go for it. So here I go!

I dialed her numbed and waited....

"Hello?"

My breath hitched, fuck what do I say?! "Hi!" My voice cracked.

Diz chuckled on the line "Is this Maypel?"
"It's that obviously?.." I sighed
"A little...I was starting to think you wouldn't call."
I blushed "Well...I did!" I said awkwardly.
"So?"
"Soooo?..."
"What's your decision hun?"

"Let's go on a date!" I blurted out. I fanned my face with my light pink fan that said "Princess" on it. "Alright let's choose a date, place, time, and...How about neither of us wear makeup? No wigs, no hair dye unless you can't get it out and..yeah."

My face dropped "What?" I whispered.

"...Well that night you said I hadn't seen you without makeup so...I just thought. Why not both of us just come as our naked selves. Not literally naked of course!" She giggled.

"I-i guess we could but...we'd have to have the date at one of our houses so, a little movie date."

It was quiet for a bit. "Okay let's have it at my place, and don't bring anything but your cute little self, some extra comfy clothes, and your favorite pillow or blanket if you have one."

I nodded "Okay. How about this Saturday?"

Diz hummed "Perfect. 8:30 and I'll send you my address?"

"Yeah-" I wiggled around in my bed. I was kinda excited.

"Good. See you then hun." She blew me a kiss through the phone and then hung up.

My face went red and I squealed rolling around on my bed before screaming into my big coffee shaped/designed stuffie.

I paused, what was I so excited for? This wasn't my first date. It was my first date that seemed so...real? Pure? True? Sweet? I dunnoooooo!

I grabbed my phone and called my friend, Leam. He's bisexual and he's the first person I told about everything.

"LEAM!" I shouted when he picked up the line.

"H-hold on bi-mm~...Imma call yo-ooofuck~ back-" he hung up.

I sat staring at my wall. What. The. FAWK! I gagged.

Why'd he even pick up the phone?! He's getting his entire- Nope not gonna think about it!

Saturday was 2 days away. I checked the time. "Shit!" It was 5:30, I had 30mins to get ready for my part time job. I worked cashier at the place down the street from where I lived but that's a 15min drove, and funnily enough the same on bike!

......

I grabbed a little bag big enough to  put my ID and water in before leaving

I grabbed a little bag big enough to put my ID and water in before leaving.

Made it just in time!

.....

"Your total is, $3.28 cash or card?" I smiled looking at the customer. Oh, he was good looking.

"Cash."

I nodded and prepped the cash register. He handed me the money and I counted it, exact cash and change. I nodded and out it in the register "Thank you, have a goodnight." I smiled and waved.

He smiled back and picked up his bag "Hey Uh-,...You're cute... What time do you get off?"

I paused "-....What?"
"What time do you get off? Or are you not insterested in-...Ya know.." he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
I grimaced and chuckled awkwardly "N-no. Thanks for the offer but I'm n-"

"What? Come on, I know ladies like to have fun too. I'm not ugly!" He said looking like he was trying to keep his cool.
I flinched "No but I'm ju-"
"What are you, gay? I bet I could change that. If you gave me a chance~"

I frowned and wished that someone was here to help me. "No. I'm just not interested!"
"....Not even a date? We don't have to get freaky ya know?", He snorted.

At this point I was crossed out.

"Hey. She said she's not interested, back the fuck off dude."

I smiled seeing who it was, Leam!

The guy turned around and stepped back, hitting the counter. "Holy shi-"

"Shoo, go away pesk."

The guy grabbed his bag and left quickly. I sighed relieved. "Leam!"

Leam smiled and coughed awkwardly "Sorry about earlier..."

I gagged "Why'd you pick up the phone?!" I shrieked. "I had pressed the wrong button! Sorry! Anyways, what's the tea?"

I smiled "So I've a date with Diz."
Leam smiled "FINALLY! I thiut you'd hold it off forever."

I giggled "It's on Saturday. It's going to be a "naked" in home movie date."

"Naked?"

"No makeup or shit in the hair and all of that. Just our true forms..." He nodded understanding. "I'm so excited for you! I hope everything goes well."

I nodded "Me too."

I'm sure it would.