13. Holy fuck-

Incase yall forgot what she look like (it's supposed to be further down but it wasnt working :/)

I went out to type the rest of this chapter outside. I needed to bre- Shit I can't breathe.

I fell face first into whoever the fuck *I should really stop looking at the ground while walking* and we both fell. For a moment I really couldn't breath due to whatever my face fell on it kinda reminded me of...I lifted my head. Ah Diz's boobs.....

SHIT DIZ'S BOOBS! I got up "Oh my gosh Diz i-i-i-i'm so sorry-" I started helping her up. She just smiled...dimly "It's fine. Thanks." She started to walk off. "W-WAIT LET'S GO OUT THIS WEEKEND!" I blurted out, my face was beet red and I wasn't wearing foundation today so who knows how noticeable it is. Yeah you heard me I'm not wearing any fucking makeup, my surgery is like in a month and a half so I might as well rock what my parents gave me.

Diz turned around "Uhm-..." I probably shouldn't have blurted it out here, there wasn't too many of our co-workers outside but still, I was pretty...extremely damn loud. I gulped and stood there awkwardly "ehehe.." awkward laughing engaged. She smiled softly and nodded "Sure send me the time and place and i'll meet you there." she winked and went back inside leaving me standing there, staring at her retreating figure.

I let out a breath and went to sit. Holy fuck I just got a date!

The Weekend....

WHAT AM I GONNA WEEEEAAAR! The date was in 5 hours. Yeah, that's how much time I needed to get ready. So let's get this show on the rode, with some music first! And of course we want to actually feel like a hot girl so music is a must! Music by----------

MEGAN THEE STALLION! *Ah*

...............

And 4 hours later I was ready TO RUMBLLLLLLE. Lol.

Check me out

Boom-

incase yall forgot what she look like (refer back to the chapter picture.)

Bam-

(The hair obvi

(The hair obvi.)

Bada Bop Boomp-