7. FACE MASK!

DIZ'S POV-

Maypel burst out laughing, while I sat their looking as serious as ever. "What is so funny about that?" I crossed my arms.

Maypel covered her mouth and snorted a bit which pulled a chuckle from me. She hit my arm and stuck her tongue out.

I laughed and smiled. "Now tell me what's so funny?"

She snickered "It's just-...The way you got a excited about it...the way you said it was funny. Watch-"

She sat up, assumingly, how I was sitting before. "You know what I'm thinking?" She mocked my slightly accented voice.

I rolled my eyes "I do not sou-" "Shh. I'm acting, play along!"

I sighed and sat how she had been sitting. "What?" I giggled and bat my eyes mocking her. "FACE MASK!" She smiled big and threw her hands up.

I grabbed a pillow and hot her in the face with it, "I was NOT that dramatic! And my accent is not that thick either."

Maypel sat looking stunned before standing up on the bed and grabbing her boba tea pillow to stage an attack. I covered my head and waited....

I looked up and uncovered my He-"AA-MPH" She hit me with her boba tea! I blinked and looked her. She looked proud with a little smirk on her face.

I grabbed my own pillow and started to "ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!"

........

MAYPELS POV-

We were now doing facemask, and she had like 4 of those at home spa things... Ya know where you put water and whatever else (petals, bathbomb, ect), then you turn it in and the water bubbles and stuff, like at a nail shop when they do your feet? Yeah she had one of those but just the feet part.

She had came up with a fun idea (Hello Author here. This next part...Idk if it actually works but it sounds like it could so yeah) it

Diz had a Huge bathroom! She let me borrow a robe and we put two chairs in the bathroom. Then we got some neck pillows, and the chairs had their own cupholders.

We also  put on some music, and turned on the shower. I know you're probably thinking, Why'd you turn the shower on?

Well hot water from the shower creates steam, almost like a sauna, right?

So we used the shower like a....faulty sauna. It wasn't as effective as a real sauna but it did warm up the bathroom and steam it a little bit.

After we set everything up, we both sat down across from eachother, dipped out feet in our personal little spas, and....Laughed.

I mean we did look really funny!

Diz smiled at me "This is fun.."

I nodded agreeing "I haven't had this much fun in AGES!" I
giggled "...I'm glad that I accepted your offer." My face went slightly red and I averted my eyes.

"Me too."