2.Already Late

I looked in the mirror, silently.

I picked up my phone and connected to the Bluetooth speaker in my bathroom and play, Riding in my Bike, By Sia. This song always got my mood up.

I brushed my teeth and went through my face routine mumbling the lyrics, I've been told I had a good voice. Wish I had a face to match...

I sighed and and picked up the speaker taking it to my room with me. I had to get to my office.

I usually work from home but I am required to go to my office at least once every 2 weeks. So off I go!

....I had so many cute clothes, that I'd probably never wear.

My fave wasn't the only ugly thing, my body was too. No one ever went farther than teasing me...with my clothes still on.

I thought that I had a good body. I worked out alot to get it this way too. I was a little chubby but I know not every guy in the world wants a slim thick girl...

I know some guys like thick girls, with hips, and no waist, but a bit of tummy. There has to be!

I had fitted dresses, overalls, crop tops, low waisted jeans, and-UGH! I can't wait to get my face done I bet it'll bring me all the confidence I need.

I pulled out a large gray sweater and some black jeans. I grabbed my gray Jordans to match and went with it.

I got a little black purse and went to put my hair up in a ponytail. It really wouldn't do anything else, it would always fight with me and I didn't have time to try and fight it.

I was already late.