14.At Da House

Diz's POV:

We were now driving off to my place. I had already cooked at home since I already knew how late i'd be. I went around and opened the door for Maypel "quickly now." I said while going up to my front door. I could hear her hurrying behind me. 

"Seems like you planned this?" She hummed, I nodded "Maybe. Take your shoes off at the door." I slipped mine off as well. "To the kitchen once you've finished," and then I walked off to warm up the plates since they were a little chilly. 

Maypel came in and took a seat "Um...Sooo....How've you been?"

"Fine. You?"

She shrugged "um...okay I guess."

"Mmm, well i seems like you had fun at the club a few days ago. No?"

She blushed "More or less."

"What? You guy's didn't do anything or too drunk to remember?"

"A mix of both I guess. There were no signs of us having done anything, I was naked but there were no other signs. No condoms, no soreness, no stickiness or even a mess. No blood-"

"Why would there have been blood?" i raised an eyebrow and sat the plates on the table before sitting down. 

"Well-....That would've been my first time. I know not everyone bleeds so i'm just saying I could've bled." She looked a little embarrassed admitting this. "And since there were no condoms and I did get a stomach virus I made sure to check if I was pregnant."

I nodded and started eating "Mm, okay."

She started eating and smiled "Mmm! It's good!"

I smiled "Thanks hun."

She blushed and nodded. I tilted my head "You like when I call you thought, huh?"

She looked at me and back at her plate "U-um..Y-yeah."

"Why?" I smiled. "...M'not sure." I raised an eyebrow "Well I guess i'll just have to start calling you by your name then."

"Wha-What? Why," she pouted. "Well you don't want to tell me why you like it so much so I probably shouldn't call you it." She just frowned and finished her food. She'll tell me later anyways.