Two

Hailey sat in class taking notes when the door opened. She looked to see Ron and Harry making her hold back a laugh. Going back to her notes as Harry and Ron was being scolded by McGonagall. Harry took a seat beside her making her look at him. "What happened?"

"We got lost."

"Oh." She replies. "Should have woke up early enough to follow us."

"Yeah." Harry replies.

Ron looked at the blonde as him and Harry started to take notes. Hailey saw her sister shaking her head and sighed. She's going to be a show off.
~~~
Next class was Snape's. Hailey was beside someone else. When the doors slammed opened, everyone looked at him as he was talking. "There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few,"he looks at Malfoy. "who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death."

Hailey noticed Harry writing everything down when he started questioning Harry. "Here comes Miss know it all." Hailey mumbled as Hermione raised her hand.

"Is she always like this?" She heard and looked at Ron.

"You'll see." She tells him.

Hearing Snape answer his own question making Hailey give him a strange look. "Well...why aren't you writing this down."

"Jerk." Hailey replies as she started to write down what he had said. She knew this teacher is now her least favorite here at Hogwarts.
~~~
Hailey was studying when everyone was getting mail. Her owl landed in front of her with her letter. Hailey was confused and opened it.

Dear Hailey,
We heard you and your sister are in the same house, but please help Hermione make friends. I know she's insecure about it, but with you there, I know you can help her. Even though you two don't see eye to eye, but what sibling doesn't. We love you, Hailey and don't forget to tell your friends about your gift if you know they won't make fun of you.

Love mum and dad.

"Well that was something." She mumbled as Hermione sat beside her. "Yes?"

"Your letter said the same as mine?"

"You know mom." She tells her. "Let's go."
~~~
Outside was the first flying lesson. Hailey was nervous as this wasn't normal for her as her parents are human. "Nervous?" She heard Harry ask.

"Yes."

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!" She heard Madam Hooch say.

Hailey held her hand over the broom and took a deep breath in. "Up." She said just for her broom to do just that. "Wow."

"Well done, Hailey."

"I'm now confused as to how I did that."

Harry smiled at her till they heard an ow and saw Ron rubbing his face. The two laughed causing Ron to look at them. "Shut up, Harry, Hailey."

"Sorry."

When it was time to mount their broom, Hailey noticed how Neville flew up. "Come down."

"Neville, be careful."

Hailey heard each of the students worry about Neville. When he fell off, Hailey cringed as she knew he might have broken his hand or something. She stayed quiet as she watched Neville leave. "Give it back, Malfoy."

Hailey looked to see what was happening to see Harry mounting his broom. "Harry..."

"We can't do that." Hermione said as he flew off. "What an idiot."

"Hermione!" Hailey said as she turned to watch what was happening.

She cheered as Harry caught the remembrance ball. Well that was till McGonagall walked out. "Mr. Potter, come with me."

"Oh no." She said looking at Ron then Hermione.