Eleven

Hailey was confused as to why there was keys with wings in here. Something was telling her that one of these keys is used to open the door. "One of those is what is used to unlock the door, but which one."

They all looked at each key to hear Harry. She watched him grab the broom and knew. This was one of the traps that is keeping them from getting to that stone. Hailey watched all the keys go after Harry. "Open the door." Harry said as he tossed the key.

Hailey caught it and ran to the door. Hermione and Ron focused on Harry. "Go!" She said as she opened the door. Ron, Hermione, Harry, then Hailey, who shut the door. The sounds of the keys hit the door making her follow her friends. "Where are we?"

"It looks like a grave yard." Hermione says.

Something about this room looked familiar, but what could that be. "It's a chessboard."

"Oh no." She mumbled. "Ron, you know what we have to do. Teach us."

Ron nodded as Hailey climbed on one of the chess pieces. The king. Ron started telling them what to do, but Hailey believed that she has chosen the wrong piece. She watched as each piece was destroyed by a piece. "Harry, take the king."

Hailey looked at Harry and nodded. Harry demand his piece towards the king. "I'm sorry, Hailey."

"Its fine." She said as she was knocked off the king by Harry's piece causing her to black out.
~~~
Hailey sighed as she woke up and saw Harry. "Is it over?"

"Yeah." Harry tells her. "It was Quiell."

Hailey nodded as she saw Dumbledore. "Hailey, show him."

Hailey smiled as she let Harry see his parents. Harry looked at Hailey who smiled. "Don't ever think we didn't love you because we do." Lily tells him. "You are strong, Harry and you have amazing friends."

"We're already proud of you." James said as he looked at Hailey. "Keep that girl safe."

Hailey rolled her eyes and looked at Harry. "If you ever want to see them, just let me know and I will show them to you if they don't find peace, but I think this might be their last visit." Hailey said as she looked at them. "They got to see their son."

"Hailey, you are one of the most special witches out there." Lily said. "You might find a way to let him see us again."

Hailey nodded as Harry got to tell them what he always wanted to say. "I love you, mom and dad."
~~~
Hailey smiled as her and Harry reached the dining hall. Hermione and Ron saw Hailey and Harry. They ran towards one another and hugged each other, especially the sisters. "Did you show him?"

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked.

"Hermione, we talked about this. I'm tough as nails."

Hermione rolled her eyes as they sat down. Hailey felt someone grab her hand and looked at Harry. She smiled as they listened to who won the house cup.
~~~
"This is a phone..."

Hailey shook her head as she watched Harry. When Hermione got on the train with Ron, she got the chance to speak to him. "Promise to write everyday and if you don't then I know something is wrong." She tells him. "Just send me a message or something that tells me what is going on."

"Okay." Harry said as he hugged her. "See you next year."

"Bye."