Four

The next day, Hailey sat beside Harry as they watched Professor Flitwick, who is hard to see because of his height, but that didn't bother Hailey. "One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Hermione raises hers. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone.

"The swish and flick."

"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then."

"Wingardium Leviosa." Hailey said as her feather started floating.

"Wow." Harry said from beside her.

"Well done, Ms. Hailey Granger."

The blonde smiled, but it faded as she heard her sister proving she's smarter than everyone in the room till the father beside her explodes. Hailey and Harry looked at Seamus shocked and at Flitwick. "We're going to need another feather."
~~~
Hailey was talking to her sister when they got behind Ron. They heard how he mocked Hermione making her run past them. "I think she heard you."

"You idiot!" Hailey said as she ran after her sister. "Hermione!"

Harry shook his head at Ron before they continued with their day.
~~~
"Are you done?" Hailey asked Hermione. "Cause you getting upset over helping him isn't worth it or your time."

"I'm done."

"Good." Hailey walked out and screamed as she saw a troll. She grabbed her sister and hid under the sink as the troll destroyed the isles. "Help!"

"Help us!" Hermione screamed with her sister.

"Look." Hailey looked at Lily than looked to see Harry.

"Harry!" Hailey cried out as she watched Harry grab the troll's club. She watched the troll try to swing the club trying to get Harry off the club before he landed on the troll's head. Harry shove his wand in the troll's nose. "Ew."

"Ron, swish and flick."

Hailey watched Ron do exactly what Hermione reminded him. She watched the club float up and hit the troll's head. "Are you two okay?"

"Yep." Hailey replies when the professors walked in. "Uh oh." She mumbled as Harry and Ron started to get in trouble.

"It wasn't their fault." Hermione said. "It was mine."

"Hermione..."

"I got this." She said.

The blonde nodded as she followed Harry and Ron. She looked back at Hermione and smiled. She proved that she was Harry and Ron's friend.