Nineteen

Christmas came and Hailey was looking at the book in her hand. She knew she needed to get rid of it. Walking to the bathroom, Hailey heard her sister and friends. "Oh I can't." She said as she put the book back in. "Hey."

"Where have you been?" Harry asked.

"I was doing some research on the chambers. How did talking to Dumbledore go?"

"Guys. Focus." Hermione tells them. "Let's drink this."

Hailey didn't get a potion as they got the three things they needed. Millicent, Goyle, and Crabbe. She watched Harry walk out looking like Crabbe. "Oh god." She said. "Um...I don't know how to feel about this."

"Hush, Hailey."

Hailey giggled when the boys left. The blonde walked to the door and knocked on it. "Hermione? What's wrong?"

"It wasn't human hair, but cat hair."

Hailey gasped. "Do you need anything..."

"No." She said. "Just go do whatever till it's time to meet back here."

Hailey nodded as she looked at the book in her hand. She hated this diary. "I have to wait till she's out of there before getting rid of this book." She mumbled as she ran off.
~~~
One last entry was all it took for her to get rid of it. She knew what was coming. Running back to the girls bathroom, Hailey threw the book and ran away. She was free from it, but how long till the truth is discovered. Hailey ran to her sister and smiled. "Hailey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said hugging her. "Just know that I love you."

"I love you, too, but what is going on." Hailey didn't say anything making Hermione sigh. "We may not see eye to eye, but we are sisters and we will fight."

"Thanks, Hermione." She said. "I'll let you get rest."

Hermione spit out fur balls causing the blonde to gag. Hermione looked at her as Hailey smiled innocently. She just hoped that Moaning Myrtle wasn't upset for what she had did. Hailey needed to get rid of that book and that was the only way to do it. Throw it. She stopped as she saw the snake before passing out. "You'll bring me Harry faster than anyone else can, Hailey. My plan is starting to work."