Thirty

During study hall, Hailey sat reading her book as Harry placed his hand on her knee. "I hear crybaby." She stated not looking from her book. "He shouldn't have provoked Buckbeak and now, there is a possibility that they will be working on a punishment."

"We know he's innocent, but Malfoy made it look different because of his father."

"His father is a wannabe dark lord. He will never get what he wants, Harry. No matter how evil the man is, he will never be like that monster that is back." She tells him. "Lucious is just a man who thinks his better than anyone and he's not. You are better than them."

Harry smiled till they heard one of their house mates say that Sirius is near. Hailey watched them go to the newspaper as she felt eyes on her. She looked around study hall to see a dog. Tilting her head, she wondered why there was a dog outside staring at her. "Hailey." She heard Harry and went to him. "What's wrong?"

"I felt like I was being watched." She tells him as he put his arm around her. "Sirius is getting close to the school."

"Yeah."
~~~
Sometime that day, Hermione and Hailey appeared in the line as Ron and Harry didn't know where the sisters were. "Who can tell me what a Bogart looks like?"

"You can't tell what a Bogart looks like because it changes its form. The form is our fears."

"Correct."

"When did you two get here?"

"Doesn't matter." Hermione tells him.

Harry took Hailey's hand as they watched Neville step forward. He's fear is Severus, but his other fear was his grandmother, but he refuses to think of her. When the bogart came out, the form it took was Severus. Hailey couldn't believe what she was staring at as Neville said Ridikulous. She smiled as she has never seen such a sight. "Form a line." Lupin tells them causing them all to get in line. Harry in front of Hailey who still had her hand. "Now remember, when the bogart takes the form, say the spell Ridikulous."

"This looks very interesting."

"What's your fear, Hailey?"

Hermione smacked Ron's arm causing him to look at her. She shook her head no because Hailey never tells people what she's scared of. Only Hailey knows. Hailey didn't say anything as she fears of one thing and that is losing Harry. Everyone was taking their turn till it was Harry's turn. She watched as the bogart turned into the dementors causing her to push Harry behind her as she pointed her wand to see the bogart turned into something different. Her fear wasn't losing Harry, her fear was losing her twin.

Lupin pushed Hailey behind her. "Ridikulous."

Hermione looked at her sister as she never thought that was her twins fear was losing her. Grabbing her sister, Hermione hugged her twin as class was dismissed. Seeing that Harry hasn't let go of Hailey's hand meant one thing, he was scared.
~~~
Sometime that day, Hermione walked over to her twin. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She says. "Now everyone knows one of my fears. I just never knew that my biggest fear was losing my twin."

Hermione smiled. "It's Harry that's the other fear then Ron."

"Yes." She tells her. "Hermione, what has us going after these two?"

That was the one question Hermione couldn't answer because they both fell in love with their friends. Hailey fell for Harry and Hermione fell for Ron. Hugging her, the twins stared towards Hagrid's hoping to figure out a plan to save Buckbeak.