Six

Hailey jumped on Harry's back as they walked along with Hermione and Ron. "Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid tells them.

" Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asked as Hailey looked at Hagrid.

"Who told you about Fluffy?"

"Fluffy?" Ron questioned.

"That thing has a name." Hermione says.

"Hermione, everything deserves a name. Even a three headed dog." Hailey tells her sister as Harry looked at her. "What? It's true."

"Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..."

"Yes?" Hailey and Harry said together.

Hermione watched her sister and Harry together. She was starting to see a change in her sister. Hailey Granger has a crush on Harry Potter. Hermione smiled till she heard Hagrid defending Snape. "Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking." Hermione said.

"See." Hailey replies. "He was making eye contact."

"Exactly." Harry says.

"Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddlin' in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

"Nicholas Flamel?" Harry questioned as Hagrid left. Harry looked at Hailey as she was still on his back. "Who's Nicholas Flamel?"

"I don't know." Hermione said.

"I read up on him somewhere, but can't remember." Hailey tells him.
~~~
Christmas time came and Hailey was not exactly excited to leave Harry and Ron, but she also wants to see her parents. She sat with Harry and Ron watching them play chess. She was shocked how the pieces destroy one another. "That's totally barbaric." Hermione said.

"That's wizard chess." Ron said as he saw her bags. "I see you packed."

"You haven't?" Hailey said.

"Change of plans." Ron said as Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Good. You can help Harry, then. He's going to go the library for information on Nicholas Flamel."

Hailey stood up. "We've searched already."

"Not in the restriction section." Hailey says as she hugs a Harry. "Bye."

The two watched the sisters walk away and looked back at one another. I think we are bad influence on them."
~~~
Hailey sat one the train with her sister. Hermione looked at her and smiled. "James and Lily with Harry."

"Yeah." She says. "I can't stop thinking of where I heard the name Nicholas Flamel from."

"Hailey?"

"Hermione, I think I know where I have heard the name and so have you. We have them searching the wrong section." Hailey says as she knew they would find out more when they get back from Christmas break.