Twenty

"Hailey?" She looked up to see Professor McGonagall with Harry and Ron. "I need you to come with me."

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

McGonagall didn't say much as she walked away. Harry watched as Hailey walked in front of them to see what they were needed for. The blonde was confused as to why they were going to the infirmary. "Hailey, be prepared for what you are about to see."

"What's going on?" McGonagall stopped in front of the bed just for Hailey to see who it was. "Hermione?" She said grabbed her hand. "Oh my god. No."

Harry and Ron watched as Hailey cried over her sister being petrified. Hailey didn't hear a word that was being said as this was her fault and she knows it. If she never started writing in that stupid diary.
~~~
In the commons room, Hailey sat to herself as everyone was talking. When McGonagall walked in to make an announcement, Hailey refused to listen. She did catch on to the new rules and when to be in the common rooms, but what she was not expecting the news of the school might be closing if the culprit isn't caught.

She looked at Ron and Harry before walking to her room. Pulling a piece of paper out, Hailey started writing her letters. One to Harry, one to Ron, one to Hermione and the last one to Professor Dumbledore. "He will know I'm under his control." She said as she looked at the letters. "Time to end this once and for all."

"Hailey?" She jumped and turned to see Harry. "Are you okay?"

"I just want my sister to be out of that state." She tells him.

Harry hugged her as she cried. Ginny saw them and glared. He should be her's, but Hailey has his heart and she doesn't know that she has him. Harry kissed her head causing Ginny to walk away upset. "Get some rest. I'm going to go speak to Hagrid about this."

"Be careful, Harry."

Harry looked back at her as she laid down on her bed. "I will."
~~~
A laugh could be heard as Hailey laid on the ground slowly dying. "It won't be long my dear. He will be here once he finds out you're missing."

The blonde didn't move. She heard him, but that was it. Nothing was happening. She wanted to speak, but couldn't. Harry was in danger and it's all her fault. Then there's Hermione. She was petrified because of her. Now, she's dying because she was used by Tom or as she figured it out. Voldemort. I'm sorry, Harry. I'm so sorry, Hermione.