Twenty five

Arriving at the station, Hailey walked in front of Harry as she listened to him tell them that he didn't mean to blow up his aunt, even though Hailey found it a life lesson to the woman. "Hailey, it's not funny, he could have gotten in serious trouble."

The blonde looked at her twin with a look that states she already knows this. "Hermione, I'm just trying to make him feel better. I know he feels guilty, but the old hag deserved it. She had no rights talking bad about James and Lily when she has never met them." She looked at Harry. "Don't listen to Ron or Hermione. What you did was something you couldn't really control?"

"Thank you, Hailey."

Hermione looked at her twin causing the blond to give her the shut up look. Hailey felt Harry pull her down beside him. "Who do you think that is?"

"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione says.

Hailey looked at Harry and grabbed his hand. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I have something to tell you three." He says shutting the door.

Harry started telling them about Sirius Black coming after him. Hailey grabbed his hand as he told them everything that Arthur Weasley told him. Harry would let go of Hailey's hand as he didn't like what was happening. The blonde hardly said a word as she wondered about the professor beside her. Why is he on the train? Is there a reason?

Hermione looked at her sister. "Hailey."

"What?"

"You zoned out." She says. "Are you okay?'

"If Sirius is out, wouldn't they be searching for him."

"Who?"

The train came to a stop causing Hailey to grab Harry as she had a very bad feeling about this. She started feeling cold causing her to see frost appear on the windows. She looked at Harry as they saw a dark figure appearing. "Harry?"

"Shh." He tells her. "Don't make a sound."

They saw the bone hand open the door and look at them and the professor. Hailey held onto Harry as the reaper like thing looked at Harry and started sucking his soul. Hailey remembers a bright light and her screaming his name. "Harry!"