Twenty four

The next morning, Hailey smiled as she woke up, but it faded as she heard Hermione and ron. "First thing in the morning and they fight like husband and wife." She mumbled as she got out of bed and started getting dressed. "Why do I get stuck with them?"

"Hailey!"

"Go away!"

"Come on and help me prove Ron wrong."

Hailey finished getting ready and walked out of her room. She looked at her twin who smiled. "Explain to me why the bloody hell I had to hurry up to stop an argument between boyfriend and girlfriend." Hermione's face turned red causing Hailey to cover her mouth. "Really?"

"I like him."

"Ewwww!" She responds.

"I can say the same thing about you and Harry."

Hailey glared as they went downstairs. Ron smiled seeing his friend walking down with her twin. Hailey smiled till Ron and Hermione started arguing causing her to sit on the steps watching them argue. She didn't know there was someone at the top of till Hermione looked up. "Harry."

The blonde looked and saw Harry causing her to run to him as he ran half way to her. She hugged him as she was happy to see someone that she was falling for. "Harry, I can't believe that you're here."

"Me too."

Hermione and Ron looked at each other as they knew things changed between Hailey Granger and Harry Potter.
~~~
Everyone was eating, but Hailey as she knew something was wrong. She saw Arthur Weasley talking to Harry in private making her worry about him. She didn't know what was going on and why people were afraid, besides one thing she noticed when she first arrived. Sirius Black had escape, but the question for her is, if Arthur had something to tell him, is it about Sirius or is something more sinister coming?