The Battle!

Concept : Vashma is unhappy with what happened in the street between Randheer and Farooq....

Vashma and Amrit entered Amrit's bedroom with the former's small suitcase in her hand. Amrit is anxious to see her best friend tensed, also if someone gets to see Vashma at Sahani's house, she would be questioned and definitely they both will not have the answers. Vashma was pacing back and forth in apprehension as her heart is in grief on seeing the things that happened some minutes ago. Her inner self is not letting her stay in peace as today people around her crossed all the damn boundaries. Interrupting her in between her chaos, Amrit said "Vashma dekh, mai changi tarah teri ye atechi sambhal lungi, pr tu is waqt yaha hai,, mera matlab teri mehndi hai or niche inna vada bakheda hogya, tenu yaha kisi ne dekh lia to hazaaro sawalo ke jawab dene pad jaenge tujhe."

"Amrit mehendi? Oye konsi mehendi kesi mehendi? Or..or..mujhe ab kisi ki nhi padi, koi mere bare me kya sochta hai, mujhe koi farak nahi padta." Vashma replied as her outer hard personality is still intact, no matter what her inner self suffers.

"Mainu mat smjha ye jhuti kahaniyaa, mai janti hu tujhe tujhse bhi zyaada. Bahar se dikhati hai tu khud ko mazbut par ander se tu bhut dukhi hai mai janti hu. Niche tere hi bhai ne or us Farooq ne jo ilzaam tere kirdaar pr lagaye hai..!"

"Amrit mai esi hi hu. Ekdum kadak. Mujhe kya hona hai. Ek choti si baat hui,, koi mujhe kese bhi kirdaar ka smjhe..! Koi farak nhi padta. İsliye hi to mai Vashma Baig hu." She said while flipping her hairs in her evergreen style  to hide her emotions well, though she doesn't know that today nothing is working in her favour.

"Nhi meri jaan. Aaj mujhe Vashma Baig nhi Vashma Uday Sahani nazar aa rahi hai" Amrit stated in affirmation as she's sure that Uday's aura has evoked a new Vashma in her own self.
Meanwhile Vashma turned towards Amrit in surprise so as to gauge what her friend is actually trying to say.

"Haa..! Dekh na Uday veer ji sabke saamne chup rehte hain, gussa, gam sab pee jate hain or akele apne kamre ki char deewari me khub rote hain. Khud se sawal karte hain ki aakhir unke sath hi esa kyu hota hai. Or aaj pehli baar tu vhi gal kar rahi hai. Humesha dil me jo ho vo muh pr keh dene wali Vashma aaj chup hai. Khud hi khud me ulajh rahi hai. Hainaa..!?" She eyed her to which Vashma had no answer. Maybe Amrit is right. She has changed a lot.

"Or tujhe pata hai iska ilaaz kya hai?" Amrit asked smilingly and Vashma nodded her head in a no.

"Offo!! Pagal ladki,, Tu Uday veer ji ko bachpan se jaanti hai or fir bhi nhi janti ke jab ye sab unke sath hota hai to vo kya karte hain!"

"Kya karta hai vo?"

"Vo apne kamre me or apne akelepan me  jabardasti ghus jaane wali ek kudi ke saamne apna dil khol dete hain. Use sab batate hain ki vo kitna toot Gye,, or vo ladki tu hai Vashma. Tujhe bhi Mujhse ya Uday veer ji se baat krke apna man halka karna chahiye!!"  Amrit looked in her eyes stating facts while holding her by shoulders. 

"Amrit...!"  

She looked in Vashma's direction waiting to have some heart to heart conversation but the reply was exactly opposite "tu..tu abhi mujhe akela chod de. Mai baat nhi kar paungi. Or haa Uday se bhi abhi mujhe baat nhi karni or apne ghar to maine katai nhi jana filhal. To bas mujhe adha ghanta dede akele me." Vashma was teary eyed as she thinks that what might she will think of her as she was caught with Randheer and nobody dared to listen to her side. What might Uday be thinking of them, like.. Vashma doesn't know how to talk at the moment because today she is really heartbroken. From last night she was thinking just about her own family, that by running away she gonna hurt them, but look what happened today. Her own father, who's well educated and always used to ask her about her point of view, her choices, didn't let her even utter a word, just because she is going to be a bride. Though she never had any expectations from Abrar bhaijaan but still he is her brother so how can he let her marry someone who doesn't respect her. She is really torn today. In a fit of getting her married, everyone has lost their senses. Seeing the prolonged silence of Vashma, Amrit decided to give her some peace of mind and headed out of the room, she was standing outside the same when Uday and Randheer came towards her. "Aap dono thik to haina?" she asked to which Randheer nodded but Uday frantically asked "Vashma kidhar hai?"