Nooraniyat!

Prompt : Special update as it's the 10th one shot on VashmAy.
My take on what happens after Uday gets to know that Vashma is Noor.

Uday had his world came crashing down upon him as he saw his Vashma, his love, his life, his Everything dancing in front of the people.. She's being traumatized by the hardships and moreover she's torturing her ownself. She knows that he's here for her, he's waiting for her, he's desperate for her but she kept her silence!!
She had been lying to him all along. But why!? Where's Kabir? And where's his Vashma who always used to fight with society norms and fake morals?
Having all these thoughts in mind, along with a lot of anger Uday paced to her room, so that he can confront her after her performance.

Meanwhile Noor who didn't know that Uday has seen her face and now knows about her, walked to her room. As she opened the door, she found him sitting royally on the couch. And as a result, she covered her face, though she was able to see his penetrating gaze attacking her. His eyes were holding resent, frustration, loath and no soft emotions.

"Pata tha mujhe, tu nhi dekh paega mujhe ese.." she thought to herself when his loud and clear voice interrupted her "oye parda? Vo bhi mujhse? Pehle to..! Oh haa Vashma ne mujhse kabhi parda nhi kia,, pr Noor Mahal ne to humesha kia hai..! Hainna ji?"

Vashma felt embarrassed and slowly uncovered her face while her eyes still didn't meet his. She couldn't bring herself together to look at him.

"Kyu Vashma? Kyu chipaya tune mujhse ye sab?" He questioned her in a low voice this time. While only he knew how he's controlling his tears to not fall. He's trying to be loud at her because right now she don't deserve him being gentle to her.

"..Uday.." she uttered her name but only to get shut by him.

"Oye kya lagaa tujhe ke mai tujhe kabhi ni dhundh paunga..! Tu ese roz chipti rahegi or mai kuch ni kar paunga..! Haa?" He walked towards her and held her by her hairs.

"Uday..meri baat sun.."

"Oye nahi sunna maine kuch..! Haalat ne tujhe yaha laake chod diaa..to isme teri kya galti thi? Tuje Noor ka naam dia gaya, isme teri kya galti thi? Mujhse kyu chipti rahi Vashma? Kyu tadpa rahi thi tu mujhe itne dino se..! Jaanti hai kitna bhatka hua, kitna nakaara samjhta raha hai mai khud ko tere bina.." anger, and disappointment were evident in his loud rouged voice. Vashma noticed how he's choking in his anger, as he's controlling his tears. She placed her hand on his face but he moved away.

"Nhi Vashma, pehle jawab de..kyu ni bataya mujhe..! Kya tennu mere pyaar pr bharosa ni tha,, mere upr se tera bharosa uth gya tha? Kya lag raha tha tuje? Ke humari mohobbat itni kamzor hai? Kyu Vashma? Kyu ni bataya mujhe? Kyu mujhe is layak nhi samjha ke mai tere baare me jaan saku? Tere dard ko jaan saku? Tu jo itna sab akele akele seh rahi thi muje kyu ni bataya? Haa?" Uday's voice was trembling though it was still not dull and soft.

"Har baari har baari tu mujhse chize chupati hai,, sab akele sehti rehti hai or sath me mujhe bhi tadpati hai..! Kyu? Kya koi shauk hai mahaan ban ne ka?? Har baar mere naal jhoot bola tune..! Ek baat tere samjh ni aati kya..ke aajtak tere in jhoot se na tera na mera kisi ka bhala ni hua..! Fir kyu??! Har dard akele sehne ki aadat banali hai tune??" He shouted at her while their faces were inches apart as he left his hand marks on her hand. His grip was tight as hell but to Vashma it was all bewitching. The pain in his eyes was much more greater than what she's going through. 

"Uday..! Samjhne ki koshish kar.. kese batati..ke.. Kabir..mere..Kabir mere pas ni hai..kho gaya vo..! Jitne saal tune mere bina kaate hain, maine bhi akele hi kaate hain..Kabir nhi tha mere paas..!" As she said this, she felt his grip loosening on her. Uday felt terrible. His tears finally made their way down his cheeks..! He couldn't act strong and cold anymore.
He just couldn't. He moved backward leaving her in stupefaction. 

"Nahi sehen kar paa raha na.. to bata kese kehti tujhse ke teri ye Vashma ab naachnewali hogyi hai,, dusro ki mehfile hi nhi usme khade har shaqs ka dil behlaati hai.. par ye sach hai Uday ki maine kabhi tujhpr, tere ishq ya humare pyaar pr koi shaq nhi kia. Mujhe to bas yhi dar tha ki tujhe pataa chala to tune dunia se burai mol le leni hai, apnaa naam, apni mehnat sab dhool krdeni hai aur mai ye katai nhi chahti"

"oye chup!! chup karja.. ek lagaunga khich kar jo khud ke baare me esi vesi baate ki to.." Uday pulled her by the arm and wiped his tears. "isme jhooth hai hi kya Uday..! Teri meri Dunia me zameen aasmaan ka farq hogya hai, hum chah kar bhi ek nhi ho sakte Uday.." she said blankly and her each word pierced his heart. "Tujhe abhi zindagi me bhut kuch karna hai, bhut kuch..! Or mujhe naachne gaane ke alaawa kuch nhi,, tu or mai kabhi bhi sath nhi ho sakte..yahi sach hai. Mai tere sath khadi ho saku, vo haq kho chuki hu. Mai sirf numaaish ki chiz hu, tere ghar, tere naam ki izzat ban saku, esa ab mumkin nahi hai Uday.." He listened to her silently though looked at her in shock as he came to senses that how much confidence she has lost in herself. She has lost a part of herself in these four long years. But still she had been instilling the very same hope and confidence in him from past two weeks. She has been making him feel alive but she's herself so lifeless. 

Uday pulled her in front of the mirror and stood behind her. He slowly removed her dupatta that she had over her hairs and put it aside. Vashma in his aura, never realised that when he opened her hairs loose. She didn't have the power to stop him, she couldn't. After so many years he was this close to her, she thanked her Allah for giving her life till this day. She was feeling home after ages.. even this room of Ameenabai's brothel looked homely to her today. Her cheeks were turning red as she felt shy like a newly wed bride as Uday was removing her heavy jewellery. The amount of weight reduced on her and Vashma felt light like a feather. It seemed as if she's wrapped in bliss and pleasure. With the help of rosewater and soft cloth he wiped his dark lipstick and makeup for which she was grateful. Vashma felt returning to her element. She didn't look like Noor anymore. She looked like Uday's Vashma. "duriyaa tu jitni chahe paida karle Vashma, maine sab paar karke tere kol aa jana hai.. oye dekh, dekh apne aap ko aaine me, kon hai tu? Haa? Ab bhi samjh na aaya ho to.." with this he forced her towards him and said "meri aakhon me khud ko dekhle, kaun dikh rahi hai?"

"Vashma Uday Sahani.." she uttered with teary eyes "Vashma Uday Sahani.." he repeated with proud voice and held her by shoulders " meri duniya ki, mere jahan di sabtoh changii kudi.." and on hearing this Vashma broke down in his arms. Vashma pushed herself into him into a bone crushing hug. Uday too pulled her by her waist against him. "mujhe maaf karde Uday.. tujhe bhut dukh dia hai maine.. na chahte huye bhi tere har dard ki vajah mai hi thi.. mujhe maaf karde Uday!" she heaved but he hushed her cutely as he grazed his hand over her head protectively and carefully as if he's handling a fragile doll. He traced his fingers and pushed aside the hairs to one side and placed tender kisses on her nape and neck to which she reacted differently, well not strangely. They both remembered the happy time when they made love to each other. Everything seemed so perfect that evening, their love made them felt strong and secured. Nothing was wrong, and no one was there to judge them, just like today. It's just him, her and their love. It wasn't wrong then and certainly not even now. It's not bad to fall in love with someone who's not of the same religion. It can never be wrong for Uday Sahani to fall in love with someone's who's Vashma Baig, a girl who carries so much of Noor in her existence, even in her shadow. This world would must have a problem with them for loving each other, but it isn't incorrect and never will be. Vashma's eyes bleed tears in relief and happiness. She was wrong. She was definitely wrong. Their worlds surely were sky and the barren land but these two worlds have collided long back and there's no coming back to their original place. This divine damage has been done and can't be reversed. Vashma who was still a bit stiff, loosened and gave all of herself to him. She surrendered herself to Uday yet again as he took her to the bed in his arms. Every inch of their body heated in their cozy love making, illuminating the darkest of the darkest part of their shattered lives. Uday and Vashma were blazing lost in Nooraniyat. And why not? Because whenever the sky and the earth meet, it gives rise to heaven. 

✨"Kisi tarah ka dar lag raha hai Vashma? Humare bich mazhab ka koi fasla mehsus ho raha hai? Vashma humne pyaar kia hai, mohobbat ki hai koi gunaah nhi kia. Koi gunaah nhi kia humne Vashma..!"✨

_____________

A/N : My many dear friends wanted this to happen and I hope you all will like it. Do drop your reviews on this one. And yes I couldn't imagine more than this on VashmAy (they are my babies😭) so pardon if you expected more.