Walk through me!

Prompt : Based on Current track where Naman ( that henchman) identifies that Vashma is Noor only. Prompt suggestion by my Twitter friends.

Few days have passed since Uday left for a hockey camp held in Amritsar and Vashma working at RajMahal under Randheer's supervision. But also few days have passed since when Naman has been constantly threatening Vashma about revealing her identity of Noor in front of everyone in the RajMahal.
She remains tensed throughout the day, doesn't heave a sigh of relief unless she reaches home. And when she does, Saroj leaves no stone unturned in proving herself pain in her neck. Her constant ramblings have scared the hell out of Vashma.

"Parjai ji mujhse vese hi naaraz rehti hain or agar us ladke ne kuch kia, sach bataya to..To..! Nhi nhi nhi..! Esa nhi hone de sakti mai.." Vashma said to herself as she could picture the consequences she dreads the most. Moreover Uday isn't around. "Jaldi aaja na Uday." She chants every day though she knows he won't be back soon..at least not the current week.
Maybe next..she doesn't know. The date of his match isn't fixed, he told her before leaving. "Mai jaldi aaunga...!" He smiled she remembers vividly.

"Sacchi?"

"Mera matlab..oye!! aane ki koshish karunga." He replied scratching the back of his neck shyly as she caught his flattering tone. She remembers she laughed. That was the last she laughed.

__________

"Noor Mahal..!" Naman called as she was working in the room all alone, searching for a pen.
"Arre re re! İtni bhi kya naarazgi ke hum aapki ek jhalak ko taras jaaye..! Upar to dekhiye nazare milaiye jese roz milati hain..!" He said creepily sneaking around her.

"Hadh me raho! Keh rhi hu na." She didn't look up but said in a loud and clear voice. Her confidence unwavering.
But he grabbed her by force and forced himself on her. "hadh me hi to hu Noor Mahal. Nhi hota to teri sacchai sabko bata di hoti abtak." He began moving his hand up and down on her arms inappropriately which awoke Vashma Uday Sahani - the fiery. She straight away slapped him red on his face, and left the room. Though she heard his faint cries "mai iska badla lunga Noor Mahal.." but she chose to walk away fearlessly.
_________

Vashma felt violated and made an excuse to Randheer to leave earlier than usual. She wanted to go home. At least she can feel safe there, If not loved. She can sense Uday in their room, and that gives her peace. It gives her solace.

As she reached and was about to enter inside the house, Saroj's piercing Voice stopped her "Vahi rukja. Ander aane ki koshish bhi mat karna!" She blurted from her purple coloured mouth.

"Kya hua Parjai ji?" Vashma asked in haste.

"Kya hua?? Ye to mujhe puchna chaiye ke Kya hua esa Uday ke sath jo tere piche pagal hogya hai..! Vashma..! Na na! NOOR MAHAL!"

Vashma grew pale at the mere mention of that name for Noor doesn't come with Noor.

"Ha to Noor esi kya batein keh kr fasaya tune Uday ko ke vo ye tak bhula betha ke tu kothe wali hai..! Ek nachne wali hai..!" Saroj said and walked to her upto the entrance. She raised her hand when Bhaanu from behind said "rukja Saroj. Ye tu kya kar rhi hai?"

"Naa ji. Chinta mat kariye, ise to hath bhi nhi lagaungi mai. Gandagi Ko hath lagaane ka koi shauk nhi hai muje." She eyed Vashma who was crying profusely at her luck. Her heart chanted only one name though - Uday!