My Home!

Prompt : Based on Current track when Randheer was out and VashmAy were hiding in his Quarters.

Uday and Vashma were sitting on the bed together with her head lying on his shoulder and his one hand wrapped around her in a hug. Another one was tightly clutching her hand in his. The grip has never loosened from the moment he held it to run away from the brothel, instead has grown stronger and stronger.

"Amrit ne mujhe bataya tha...tu mere liye khat likhta tha in chaar saalo me!" She looked up at him, as she broke the silence. In reaction Uday shyly smiled. "Kya ye sach hai ya evyii?" She thought of teasing him as he was all red and this reaction amused her. He's back. The foetus Uday Kishore Sahani who used to shy at every little thing is back.

"Bataa? Mere saamne to kabhi maine tujhe kabhi kuch likhte nhi dekha! To kya vo baat sach hai?"

"Oye or kya. Ab meri behen jhooth thodi bolegi tujhse..." As soon as he said this, his face fell and he stopped caressing her back. Vashma felt deprived of his touch all of a sudden.

"Kya hua Uday?" She grew pale.

"Mai galat tha. Meri behen bhut safai naal jhooth bol leti hai Vashma. Badi safai naal.." he heaved a breathe as he remembers how both of them lied to him about Vashma being Noor.

"Oye tujhe pata bhi nhi hai.. mai kitna tadap raha tha tujhse milne ke liye oye. Dar dar bhatakta raha ke ek din tu milegi. Na ghar me man lagta tha..na hockey me.! Maidaan me bas tere ko yaad karke kisi tarah khud ko khada karta tha.. ke nhi..Uday tujhe Vashma ka sapna pura karna hai.. kyuki  Vashma ka vishwas nhi tutna chaiye..." He began crying and Vashma teared apart on how brutal their life has been to him.

"Or is sab ke baad bhi..is sab ke baad bhi tu jaane ki gal karti hai..!" He pointed to the drama Vashma played hours ago. "Tujhe apne paas na paake..pata hai kitna pareshan hogya tha mai.." he stated as a matter of fact. It's his truth after all. No lies.

"Uday mai darti hu..tere liye..! Bas isi liye.."

"Oye jis din ye hath chuth gya na.." he raised their handhold in front of her eyes and continued "us din zaroor tujhe tere Uday ke liye darna padega."

"Nahi Uday Nahi..! Ab mai kahi ni jaungi. Kahi bhi nhi jaungi. Or tujhe bhi nhi jaane dungi." She nodded her head in a no as his words were making her miserable. As tears made her way through her eyes, Uday didn't take a second to wipe them away. He can't see her crying. But how ironical it is that they both are the only ones who make each other cry.
Nobody ever was between them but their own created circumstances.

"Or baat rahi khat ki..to bhut likhe hain tujhe. Ghar jaa paate to dikhata..! Aakhir Amru ka vadda praa hu..thoda bhut to likh hi leta hu." He laughed to make her smile and ofcourse it worked.  How can she not smile when he's around. She made herself free from the handhold and settled herself on her knees as quickly as she could with some glimmer in her eyes. She was at some height now as Uday was sitting on bed and watching her.

"Oye hoye hoye hoye hoye hoye! Janab Uday Kishore Sahani ji aapne mere liye kuch likha..kya baat hai!" Uday felt his Vashma Baig returning to her element as she uttered her famous oye hoye. And More than that he felt himself returning home. She's her home. She encircled her arms around him and rested her forehead against him by tilting downward to his direction. "Uday maine tujhe bhut yaad kia.." she again softened while saying. "Har minute har pal. In chaar saal hi nhi..maine tujhe tab bhi bhut yaad kia tha jab mai akeli thi..us Farooq ke sath.  Kabir nhi hua tha or vaha Karachi me tujhe har pal yaad kara hai maine..! Par ye intezaar to bhut lamba hogya nhi??" A tear slipped past but he said proudly changing the tone of their conversation "par ab to maine tujhe kahi ni jaane dena oye. Kaid hogyi hai tu meri kaid me." They smiled wide and Uday crashed on the bed willingly. As a result he had Vashma clinging to him on the top. Her slightly curled long bangs fell over his face. She is so beautiful. He thought.

"Tu bhut khubsurat hai Vashma." Words came out of him with fluency as he was admiring her.
"Ye hi to meri dushman ban gyi thi Uday. Chaar saalo se ye chehra or meri kalaa..meri dushman bani hui hai. Lahore me suna tha ki Naachne wali esi hoti hain, vesi hoti hain, us gali to jaana bhi nhi chaiye..! Par Uday Saari duniya us gali ko hi jaati hai.. bs batati nhi hai." She said not meeting his gaze but he didn't stop her from saying. He didn't even interrupt her.

"Kathak..tu to janta hai kitni pasand thi mujhe Kathak. Naachna Ek din majboori ban jaegi ye nhi janti thi mai. Ghinn aane lagi hai mujhe is shabd se..! Naachne wali..! Koi izzat nhi hai..sirf zillat. Abrar bhaijaan thik kehte the... Mera ye shauk badnaami hi laega."

"Oye nhi oye nhi. Koi badnaami nhi hui teri.. oye Vashma tu to misaal hai. Har us ladki ke liye jo ese daldal me fas jaati hai. Us laala ne bataya mujhe kese tu pura kotha chala rhi thi ..par kisi ko choone tak nhi dia tune."

"Aur agar mere sath kuch ho jata to.. tu apnaa leta mujhe?" Vashma played another gamble on her feelings. It has always been her biggest terror. What if-

Her thought process got shut as Uday rolled and she was now caged between the bed and him on her top. "Tu aaj jesi bhi hai, kal jesi bhi thi..or aane wale kal me jesi bhi hogi..mainu sab manzoor hai Vashma. Vashma Baig to meri dunia ki..mere jahan ki sab toh sohni, Sab toh Changii kudi hai.. or ab is Vashma Baig ko Vashma Uday Sahani banane ka khayal hai mera." He said meeting her kolh lined eyes,after which he placed himself by her side and faced her. Vashma was feeling ecstatic to hear these golden words from him after ages. The words which always had her high on her happy  hormones and made her feel like she's his princess. Uday ki Vashma. The sense of belongingness always felt surreal to her. How much she prays that things remain the same, and she stays near him always. Her happiness knew no bounds as what he asked further took her to the heavens.

"Mere naal vyaah karegi Vashma?" He asked timidly.

"Tu ye mujhse puch raha hai?" She asked In amusement. After making her feel so special, so beautiful, so worthy - yes he always brings in the right amount of confidence in her in her lows. So Vashma was amused that even after loving her so selflessly and after making her feel so good constantly he's still asking her. Like there's no question of a proposal now. She belongs to him and they are engaged. They have a kid and he's still asking. Vashma was blown with him and his way of loving her.

"Or kya..! Mai tere kaabil hu bhi ya nhi..kbhi kbhi shaq hota hai!" He said honestly.

"Vese hai to nhi.." she joked and he eyed her while nodding
"Acha acha..! To sahiba Vashma Baig aapke liye kaha ke raj kumar ko dhundh ko lau..?" He asked playing along and she loved this. They are back. They are back to each other. Everything wil be sorted now. Vashma's heart believed as it did beat in the right rhythm now. Now that she is close to her Uday.

"Ummm...! Ese koi khayal me to nhi hai mere...! Sochna padega." She was on her elbows while he was lying beside her.

"Acha..!" He eyed her again and then pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Vashma and Uday embraced each other in an ever so tight hug as they were all clingy. They were home - Finally in each other's arms as they belong only there.

✨"Saari zindagi na tere sath fisalte rehna hai oye. Kabhi vaha fisalna hai, kabhi yaha girna hai lekin girna aur sambhalna tere sath hi hai"✨