Aurora!

PROMPT : Based on the current track Right after Uday see Vashma and his child alive.

Uday was beyond words, beyond any emotion of this world when Randheer told him that he is taking him to Vashma and his child for they are more than alive. They both are waiting for him so that he can embrace them in his protective and secure hug. Uday wasn't walking by himself anymore as he hardly had any energy. It was some heavenly power that made him move towards his newly found family. His feet were trembling, eyes were swell and cheeks were red in apprehension as he walked towards them with a question ~ how would he hold his son? He must be so small, fragile and how would he be able to provide the required warmth and love by just mere hold. Uday never had a chance to hold newly born babies in his hands ever,, well though Amrit is youngest in their family, but when she was born, he himself was three years old. So he never held her close as a foetus. It will be his first time. Moreover Uday didn't know how to comprehend the fact that he has become a father, when for his entire life till this day, he never enjoyed that softness from Brij, and when he was about to earn it, his bauji left him. Life has always been cruel with him but today it seemed he has attained everything.

As Uday went to them somehow, he leaned towards them, his head nudged with his Vashma as he picked his little son in his embrace. All the pain, sufferings came to a hault for him. Just then he met Vashma's eyes which were already transfixed in his direction. She forwarded her hand to him which he immediately took hold of but stream of happy tears started flowing from his eyes. Uday being new to all this, tried to have his family as close to him as possible. He wrapped one hand around a happily crying Vashma and other had his baby in his embrace. The parents of the baby rested their foreheads now and then as they cried looking at their child. It felt surreal as they held their lifeline. Uday two days ago didn't even know that she was carrying her child, and now suddenly he has become a father. He didn't know how to put it into words what he was feeling. Neither Vashma was able to comprehend how to express her gratitude to her Allah for he gave her the best of this world. They both just knew one fact that they are extremely happy. After facing every cruelty, they are here having each other's back for love is overpowering.

"Vashma...!" he uttered in anticipation of saying something more to her but stopped as he didn't know what to say. No words came out as he looked at her and the his sleeping little one. Uday felt his paining muscles relaxing, a wave of happiness hitting his heart and him, a feeling of fulness approached and everything bad subsided. He was having his family moment. "Uday.." Vashma said in a slightly high voice and Uday looked at her,, she was bleeding. Uday came out of his utopia as he realised that his Vashma has just delivered the baby and that too in seventh month. He needs to rush to their house. "Oye dard ho raha hai? Oye ghabra nhi, nhi ro Vashma,, mat ro naa!!" he said in a go in a trembling voice while he himself was crying as she didn't speak anything but just continued sobbing silently in pain. Uday frantically searched for some help, after giving the baby back to Vashma.

Vashma smiled even in pain as she held her baby close to her. "ya allah tera...tera lakh lakh shukar hai.." she managed to say somehow as the body pain was no less then hell. "Dunia ki.. dunia ki sabse badi... milkiyat mere naam karne ke lie.." she said and grazed her hands over her baby who was clinging to her in peace. After some minutes, she saw Uday returning with a handcart. All three of them reached Baig manzil and Zaahida and Iqbal took Vashma and their baby inside the room to aid them medically. Uday tapped his foot in anticipation as he now can't wait to be with his Vashma. He has had enough of all the hardships of this world. For straight six months he didn't have her by his hide, he didn't know what she was going through, he didn't know why she did all this moreover he didn't even make a guess that she must be carrying his baby though how proudly he used to claim that he knows his Vashma from childhood. He never knew anything about her. Uday was feeling ashamed of himself when Dr. Baig and Zaahida came out and said "jao Uday mil lo, Vashma ab thik hai.. mai Amrit or Randheer ko dekhne jaa raha hu, police ke sath" As soon as he heard this, Uday rushed inside and his fast movement slowed down as Vashma eyed him to be silent. She was cradling their baby to sleep smilingly as her eyes were glued to him and Uday realised that he never felt better. He slowly and silently walked over to the bed and sat near them. The baby was still awake and Uday moved his hand softly on his head. "Oye Vashma,, ye to muskura raha hai.." Uday said in surprise as he didn't know how to react.