Turbulence!

Prompt : Based on current track of the show.

~✨Shamaa ko pighalane kaa armaan kyun hai, Patange ko jalane kaa armaan kyun hai, Esi shauk kaa imtihaan zindagi hai, Esi shauk kaa imtihaan zindagi hai ✨~

Vashma was looking gorgeous as ever in her burqa , as she was walking on a lonely avenue which leads to the field where Uday and her used to play in their childhood, where she used to see him playing hockey for hours together without any tiredness, where they both often spent their time and discussed about themselves endlessly. Their hopes, dreams and friendship. The innocent friendship which has turned into a passionate lovestory.

"Haa prem kahani,, ek kahani or kissa hi hain hum. Usse jaada kuch nhi." Vashma uttered in her mind so as to not think about him. After all She's married now. But as she was walking, numerous things, promises, moments flashed in front of her eyes.

"Uday sunna,, ek baat bataani thi tujhe." A 10 year old Vashma said to Uday as he was concentrating on playing hockey.

"Bol..!" He said without looking at her.

"Arre meri taraf dekh na tabhi to bataungi."

"Oye sunna kaan se hota hai, aankho se nhi." He said still looking at the ball, trying to not let it go.

"Jaa maine nhi batana tujhe kuch.." Vashma uttered making a balloon face and walked up to the nearest tree. She folded her mini legs and squat down under the shade but she had her back to him.
Uday got pissed and went straight to her and sat beside her "oyee Vashma..! İddhr dekh!" He said as she was looking down not at him.

"Nhi..!"

"dekh na Vashma..!"

"nhi nhi nhi. Or vese bhi kyu dekhu teri taraf? Maine ni krni koi baat."

"Oyeee pr mujhe karni hai, ek baat bata tu mainu hockey khelte nhi dekhegi to kon dekhega. Bauji bhi nhi dekhte, ulta maar pad jaati hai. Bebe bhi nhi.." he said when Vashma placed her hand on his tiny face.

"Chachi jaan ka naam leke mujhe manane ki koshish mat kr." Vashma said grumpily which was accompanied by sound of wind blowing in the vicinity.

"Par gal to mai sachii kar raha hu na. Tu peeth mod legi, to mainu kon dekhegaaa.."

"Or tu mujhe nhi dekhega to mai kaha jaungi..?" She said.

"Oye sun to raha tha mai.." Uday eyed her while the sky was growing dark due to accumulation of clouds.

"To mere dekhne se kya farak pad jaega, khel to tab bhi sakta haina tu.."

"Marjaani maafi dede mainu,, galti hogyi,, agli baar har ek gal akkhan vich akkhan paake karunga..! Bas??"

"Kyu? Ab kyu akal ki baat kar raha hai?"

"Oye kyuki tu nhi hogi, to na is hockey ko pakadne me mazaa na isse khelne me.." he said while holding his hockey stick in one hand. Vashma smiled and said "accha..!"

"Haa..pr ab vo gal kr jo karni thi."

"Jaan na hai mai kya keh rhi thi?"

"Haa..!"