A Fairytale I lived !

Prompt : A KUDCA one year anniversary special OS on pre leap VashmAy also ft. foetus AmDheer. (Somewhere in between episode 5 and 6 when Amrit thinks Randheer is her fiancé.) Happy Reading!

"oye chal. Chal jaldi." Vashma said in a low voice to a terrified Amrit as both best friends were going out for a stroll. Amrit didn't move from behind the wall. She was listening to her bauji's big laughter . He was bragging with one of his friends on telephone that how Raanjan's writings have caused no impact on Amrit or any other woman of his house. "Chal Amrit! Tai ji ko pata hai ki hum bahar jaa rahe hain. " Vashma finally pushed Amrit to move forward.

"Vashma. Tu daant padva degi bauji se." Amrit looked back at her. Her loose braids were falling on her face making her look more innocent. She was looking angelic in a red salwar suit.

"Oye mai kyu daant padvaungi." A chirpy Vashma replied who had her hairs tied in a long single plate. She was wearing a white coloured suit lined by an embroidered half waist jacket, her expressive eyes lined by dark kohl. "Haan Teri kismat me hogi to .." she tried leg pulling Amrit for she was already scared by thinking about his father's wrath on the prospect of him knowning that they both are going to bade maidan.

"vaha na koi Lala Ratan Kishore Sahani ko janta hai na hi Dr Iqbaal Baig ko. Aur hum to vese bhi burqa pehen kar jaengi. Hum pakdi nhi jaengi Amrit." She reminisced Vashma's plan of meeting Randheer.

"Aur pakde gaye to.." Amrit said aloud and retreated "Mai nhi Jaa rhi.."

"Oye mai mazaak kar rahi thi. Mazaak." Vashma held her hand and turned her around smilingly "Ab chal meri Raanjhan."

"Dheere! Yaha kisi ne sun lia to." Amrit hushed her as she knew her best friend would not spare her.

"Ab chal bhi. Uday or Randheer Sahab humara intezaar kar rahe honge." Vashma handed over the burqa and said nonchalantly.

"Par.."

"Chal chup chaap!" she made her mouth shut and looked at Amrit with puppy eyes to convince her. It was not like she and Vashma have never done this before, but this time it was about strolling around with two boys that too away from their block.

"Thik hai." Amrit hesitantly nodded and both of them paced outside.

_________

"Vese ye khayal tha kiska?" Amrit asked Vashma as they both were walking through the bazaars of Lahore.

"Teri pakki saheli ka aur kiska." the latter shrugged confidently and continued "Tere Bhai se to hone se rahe ese kaam. Maine hi kaha thoda khet vet dikhaate hain Randheer sahab ko. Aur isi bahaane do premio ka milan bhi ho jaega." she said dramatically making Amrit blush harder under her pardaa.

"Chup. Besharam ladki." Amrit murmured getting shy thinking about the previous day's meet with The Randheer Raizaada. Randheer who has a lot of fan girls from Karachi, Lahore, Raja Jang or might be Delhi too. But she got the lucky chance to meet him and getting married in upcoming months. How could she be so lucky. She wondered.

"Oye hoye hoye hoye hoye hoye! Is chehre ki rangat to dekho janaab. Har adaakara feeki pad jati hai." Vashma said pressing her eyes close and then went blank with sarcasm "Par khush mat ho mai Noora or Uday ki baat kar rahi thi."

"Noora? Vo bhi aa rhi hai?" Amrit asked. She didn't know that Vashma was actually serious about setting Uday and Noora together for real when she was discussing his admission in state level hockey team.