How You Met

Emily Prentiss: I walked into the FBI building to find my dad. As I was walking I bumped into someone and saw one of the members of my dads team. I smiled at her and said "I'm sorry agent Prentiss." She looked at me and said "How do you know who I am?" I looked down because I realized that I sounded creepy because she didn't know me. I looked back up at her and said "Sorry that sounded creepy. I'm Y/N Rossi. David Rossi is my father he talks about you guys a lot. I'm actually looking for him do you know where he is?" She nodded and said "He's in his office." I smiled and said "Thanks agent Prentiss." She smiled and said "It's okay and call me Emily." I nodded and said "Okay Emily. I guess I'll see you around sometime." 

JJ: I walked into the BAU ready to start my new job as a profiler. As I walked into the FBI building I ran into someone. I looked up at the person and said "Oh I'm so sorry." The blonde woman smiled and said "It's okay. Are you okay though you seem very nervous?" I nodded and said "I'm starting a new job today and I'm a little nervous." She nodded and said "What job are you starting?" I looked down at the ground and said "I'm going to be a profiler in the BAU." She didn't say anything so I looked up at her and she was smiling. When she saw me looking at her she said "You'll do great." I smiled and said "Thanks, but um I'm not so sure about that." She smiled and said "I work for the BAU I can help you figure things out. I'm Jennifer, but everyone calls me JJ."  I smiled and said "I'm Y/N." She smiled and said "Well Y/N let's go introduce you to the rest of the team." I smiled and followed her to the elevator. 

Penelope Garcia: I walked into the BAU bullpen looking for my sister. I saw her sitting at her desk and started to walk over to her. As I was walking I tripped over my feet and bumped into someone. I looked at the person and said "I'm so sorry. I tripped I didn't mean to bump into you." She smiled and said "It's okay. Um do you work in the building?" I shook my head and said "No I'm just here to talk to my sister." She looked at me and said "Your sister works here?" I nodded and said "Um yeah. I'm Y/N my sister is Emily Prentiss." She smiled and said "I'm Penelope. I work with your sister." I smiled and said "It's nice to meet you, but I really have to talk to Emily." She nodded and said "Of course I won't keep you any longer." I smiled at her one more time before walking over to Emily. 

Kate Callahan: I was getting my kids ready for bed when I heard a knock on the front door. I turned to my five year old and said "Stay here." She nodded and I picked up my one year old and took her with me. I looked through the peephole and saw two women in suits. I opened the door and said "Hello can I help you?" The blonde who was standing there looked at me and said "Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" I nodded and said "Yeah why?" The brunette said "We're with the FBI I'm Agent Callahan and this is Agent Jareau. Can we come in?" I nodded and opened the door for them. I lead them to my living room and put my daughter on the blanket in the middle of the floor with some of her toys. I motioned for them to sit on the couch and sat on a chair near the couch and said "So what is this about?" Agent Jareau looked at me and said "We think you might be a target in a case we're working. All of the victims look somewhat like you and we have connected the crime scenes to someone from your past, but we have yet to find him. Do you remember a Payton Lewis?" I nodded and said "Um yeah. He's the father of my five year old. He wasn't very happy when we broke up, but it was his fault he cheated on me with 5 women." Agent Callahan looked at me and said "Is your daughter here?" I nodded and said "She's upstairs. I can get her if you want?" They nodded and I stood up and walked upstairs to get my daughter. When I got her I walked back downstairs and sat back in the chair and my daughter sat on the floor and started playing with her sister. Agent Jareau looked at me and said "We want to put you and your daughters in protective custody. Just until we find your ex." I nodded and Agent Callahan said "We need to take you now, but we'll let you pack a couple bags first." I nodded and said "Will you guys watch them while I pack some bags?" They nodded and said "Of course." I walked out of the room and upstairs to my daughters room and grabbed her suitcase packing some clothes. I then walked to my room and packed some clothes and a diaper bag for my baby. When I got back downstairs I saw the two Agents playing with my daughters. I smiled and walked over to them and said "Okay I'm ready." They nodded and said "Okay let's go." I nodded and picked up my one year old and grabbed my five year olds hand. We walked out to their black SUV. I walked over to my car with Agent Jareau and we grabbed my daughters car seats and put them in the SUV. I put my daughters in the car then got in myself and sat in silence as we drove to where ever the Agents were taking us. 

Alex Blake:  I was walking into a coffee shop with my daughter. As we were walking I bumped shoulders with someone and made them spill their drink. I looked at the person and saw a brunette woman. I looked down at her spill drink and said "I'm so sorry." The woman smiled at me and said "It's okay." I looked at her and said "Let my buy you a new drink." She shook her head and said "No it's fine I'm almost late for work." I pulled my business card out of my pocket and handed it to her and said "Call me sometime and we can set up a time when I can buy you a drink." She nodded and walked out of the coffee shop.