What You Guys Talk About Late At Night

Emily Prentiss: I was sitting in Emily's apartment waiting for her to get home. She had been gone on a case for about four days, but she had messaged a hour ago that they had landed and she needed to do some paperwork then she would come home. I was working on a drawing of me and Emily with our cats I was planning to give her the drawing for our anniversary that is coming up. I hear the front door open and the two cats who had been laying in front of the fireplace go running towards the door. I closed my sketchbook and put it in the drawer of the end table getting up as I followed the cats to the door. I smile when I see Emily and she looks up at me, "I could have been a bad guy you know and you just walk straight to the door." I chuckle a little bit and walk up to her wrapping my arms around her neck, "Hmm I've beaten both you and Derek in hand to hand combat I'm sure I could handle a bad guy if you were one." She chuckles and puts her hands on my hips kissing my lips gently, "That is true I guess you can take care of yourself. Why are you still awake at like 2am anyways?" I smile at her and playfully say, "I'm waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to get home. Do you know when she'll be home?" She just rolls her eyes and playfully hits my shoulders, "Jerk." I kiss her, "I'm just kidding my love, but I really was waiting for you to get home. I know sometimes you like talking about the cases. Is this one of those nights?" She nods and I grab her hand as she says, "Yes it's a talking and wine kind of night." I nod and peck her lips, "You go sit on the couch I'll get the wine." She nods and walks out to the living room. I walk to the kitchen grabbing two wine bottle and popping open a bottle of merlot. I walk to the living room handing her one of the glasses as I sit on my feet on the other end of the couch pouring some wine into her glass and mine before I lean forward putting the bottle on the coffee table. As I'm leaning forward I feel a smack on my ass. I turn to look at Emily and she just smirks at me from behind her glass. I smile and lean back and look at her, "Okay tell me about the case baby." She looks at me taking a large sip of her wine before she says, "It was a rough one. When we first got the case four kids had been taken within hours of each other all taken from their houses. By the time we actually arrived in California 2 other kids had been taken." I nod, but don't go to say anything knowing that's not the end of the story. She takes another sip, "An hour after we we're at the police station on the kids bodies turned up. He wasn't tortured or anything he died of fear. He was 8 and got scared to death." I move closer to her wiping some tears from her cheeks. She sighs and closes her eyes for a second, "We couldn't not figure out the profile and two more kids had gone missing. None of the other kids died, but it took us three days to get the profile out and some other kids went missing before we could. The kids one are always hard." I lean over and kiss her cheek a little, "Oh baby that's sounds hard. I'm glad you got all the other kids safe and there was nothing any of you could have done for the poor kid who died. You can't put a profile together in a hour." She nods sighs a little bit resting her head back against the couch. I put my glass down on the coffee table and slowly reach out taking her glass. I kiss her lips gently, "Let's get you to bed baby I can tell you're exhausted." She nods and slowly stands up. I turn to walk to the bedroom and squeal a little when she picks me up all the sudden and puts me over her shoulder. She drops me on the bed when we get to the room and she walks to the closet to change before she joins me on the bed. She pulls me into her and says, "Thank you for listening to me." I smile a little bit, "I'll always listen to you baby." She smiles and I see her eyes drifting closed.             

JJ: I was sitting in my hotel room looking over the file for the case the team is on. We've been here for two days and have yet to get any hints into a profile it was driving me insane. I heard a knock on the door and I walked over opening it slowly the file still in my hand. I smile as I see JJ  and she smiles back then frowns a little at the file in my hand. She walks into the room and shuts the door behind her as she says, "Baby you shouldn't be looking at that right now it's like 1am." I look at her, "What are you doing up then?" She looks at me, "I couldn't sleep without you." I smile at her a little, me and JJ haven't been able to room together for a few cases because we got in trouble for sleeping in a few cases ago everyone thought it was for naughty reasons, but it was because we had stayed up the night before playing cards together for way to long. I sit at the table looking at her, "Come brainstorm with me then we can cuddle for a little before you have to head back to your room." She nods and sits in the seat across from me. We sit quite for a little just looking at the crime scene photos for a while until JJ says, "These crime scenes are so different if the MO of the kills weren't the same I would think it was completely different unsubs. I mean one crime scene is completely messy and the other is immacualte." I look at the photos studying them for a minute, "Yeah their could be two unsubs but each unsub would have their own killing style." She nods and we sit there in silence. I look at the pictures closer, "Hmm even this messy crime scene is semi organized. I think we can be dealing with two different unsubs, but based on these differences I think they might be two different ages or different genders." JJ looks and thinks for a little bit, "That actually could be true. If it's different ages then the immaculate crime scene could signify a experienced unsub and the messy one could be a new partner just learning how to kill so they don't know how to make the crime scene so clean." I think for a second looking at the autopsy reports for the bodies, "The only problem with that theory is that the ME has determined that the cuts we're the same depth and there was no hesitaion. It would be good to bring up this theory to the team though. Let's go cuddle now though." She smiles and quickly gets up dragging me up by my hand.  

Penelope Garcia: I was sitting in Penelope's apartment on her couch. It was about 2am and I was on facetime with Penelope. She was still at work to help the team with research for the case they were working on. I have trouble sleeping without her sometimes so that's why we were on facetime. She had a little break while the team processes the information she just sent them and after it is silent for a little I say, "Hmm quick question my love?" She turned her full attention to me and said, "What is it baby?" I smiled a little and said, "Would you still love me if I was a worm?" She smiled and nodded squealing a little, "Yes of course I would. I would make you a little habitat and it would be so much easier to sneak you into work with me if you were a worm. Ooh I could keep you on my desk you would be so cute." I giggle a little as I smile at her, "God I love you Penelope Garica." She smiles and says, "I love you to Y/N Prentiss." I go to say something else, but a yawn interrupts it. When I'm done yawning she says, "Go to sleep baby. I'll stay on the call the whole time." I nod a little and set up the phone so I don't have to hold it anymore as I lay down. As I drift off to sleep I hear her whisper, "Goodnight my lovely worm." 

Kate Callahan: Me and Kate were standing in the living room of our apartment. Hope was one a sleep strike and she would not sleep at all so me and Kate were staying up with her. We have tried literally everything we could think of to try and get her to sleep and nothing really worked so now we are just trying to rock her to sleep. As I'm rocking her slowly I hear Kate say, "Y/N?" I look over at her, "Yes baby." She looks down at Hope in my arms then says, "Would you ever like to have to more kids?" I freeze a little as I look away from her, "With you?" I look back over at her and notice a blush has spread across her face. She looked at me, "Well yes, but that's not why I ask." I smile and walk closer to her, "I would love you have kids with you Kate, but if we do have kids your the one who will be carrying them. She nods and smiles as she leans down and kisses me. I kiss back and when I pull away I see that Hope is finally asleep.    

Alex Blake: I was with Alex sitting on my couch. She was leaning against the arm of the couch and I was sitting between her legs with my back against her chest. Her hands were resting on my stomach rubbing in circles. It was around 3am and I couldn't sleep and no matter how many times I told her she could go to sleep and that I would just join her when I was tired she insisted she stay up with me. It had been silent for a while until I said, "Lex I need you to talk to me. Your voice calms me and I think it will help me sleep." I feel her nod then she says, "Talk about what my love?" I shrug a little, "Hmm anything Lex." I hear her hum a little then she says, "How about I tell you a story." I nod and shes says, "Hmm well once upon a time there was the beautiful brunette who was very lonely after the death of her son. One day she bumped into the very clumsy woman and her daughter. From the second the brunette saw the other woman she thought she was the most beautiful person every, but it wasn't until their second meeting that the brunette found herself falling for the woman..." I smile a little as she tells the story of how we meet like a fantasy tale. My eyes slowly start to drift closed as she continues on with the story and soon I am in a deep sleep held in the arms of the woman I love.   

Elle Greenway: I was sitting with Elle in a hotel room somewhere in Washington. We had just gotten out of the shower and she was braiding my hair. As she was braiding my hair she pulled a little too tight and I said, "Ow you fucker." She giggles a little and kisses my neck, "Sorry baby I'll be more gentle. I'm bored though so tell me about that now guitar you got last week." I smile a little, "Hmm well it's a nice electric guitar. It's mint green. I haven't been able to play it much because we've had to many cases. I did start learning a new song though." What I didn't mention was that the song I'm learning is her favorite. She finishes the braid pulling a little to tight when she puts the hairtie in. I look back at her and playfully glare at her, "Oh that was the last straw." She to say something, but before she could I brought my hand up to her side and started to tickle her. She squealed and squirmed as she laughs. I keep tickling her until she is panting and begging me to stop. I stop as I look at her, her face was flushed and she was trying to catch her breath a little. I chuckled and said, "If anyone caught us while you looked like this they would think we were doing something naughty." She chuckles and rolls her eyes as she pushes me off of her, "God your so cheeky sometimes. Now I have to go get ready for bed and you should too it's already 3am." I look over at the clock, "Holy fuck when did it get so late?" She shrugs as she climbs off the bed and walks to the bathroom. I get up from the bed and walk over to my go bag grabbing my sleep shorts out of the bag. I walk over to Elle's bag and grab one of her hoodies putting it on. When I'm all changed I walk into the bathroom and start to brush my teeth.